Where To Buy Small Bags Of Bonnie Puppy In Brisbane?

berserker

Hi,

I am in Brisbane and need to find some Bonnie Puppy biscuits (needed until I can transition the small pup - 10wk old Pug - to another brand), however the smallest I can find is 20kg, which is far more than I need.

Does anyone know anywhere in the Brisbane area to get perhaps 4kg or at most a 10kg bag...or any stores that would bag down a smaller quantity for me?

Thanks.

I have only ever seen it in produce stores in 20kilo bags....maybe one might be able to sell you just a couple of kilos....worth asking :(

Maybe you could get some from the breeder of your pup, if that's what he has been fed on.

Edited by sheena

I have only ever seen it in produce stores in 20kilo bags....maybe one might be able to sell you just a couple of kilos....worth asking :eek:

Maybe you could get some from the breeder of your pup, if that's what he has been fed on.

Yeah I've tried several places but so far haven't found any store willing to bag it down to a smaller quantity for me yet :wave:

Unfortunately the breeder is a couple of hours away too!

Enough puppy food for a Pug so you can make a transistion to some other food would be a fairly small amount! How is the pup getting to you? If you're picking the pup up, no big deal if they're flying the pup to you can they get a tin and send you some in the crate with the puppy? (Note I said tin not plastic bag or container LOL)

Edited by Sandra777

At one time, Brendale Produce, used to back up smaller amounts of Bonnie (and other foods). I guess when bags would split etc it meant they could still make a little money out of the stock and not waste 20kg of food.

This was quite some time ago, so I don't know if they still do it but you can ring them to see. Otherwise maybe ring around other produce stores to see if they do/did something similar.

Edited to add:

On this page on their website, you can see on the left side of the main image bags of brown stuff. On the bottom of the shelving looks to be a 4 kg bag of Bonnie dog food. :thumbsup: I'd definately give them a call.

Edited by Lowenhart

Thanks for the suggestions...just called Brendale and they only sell it in 20kg too :D I tried a couple of other produce places yesterday and got the same story. I'll give Purina a call as a last resort though...but I think I might just have to bite the bullet and get the big bag! Anyone want 10kg of Bonnie puppy from me? haha

Edit:

I should add that initial attempts to try something else were a bit premature and he didn't handle it too well. Bonnie biscuits settled his insides much better than rice and chicken...hence why I just need a supply to make the change a bit more gradually. Cheers.

Edited by berserker

• 2 weeks later...

Ive seen smaller bags of Bonnie in Little Mountain produce, as someone else mentioned I think they make it up from split bags, I know they are not Brisbane but a trip up the highway to Caloundra and you may find it, They are in Pierce Avenue just off Caloundra Road try giving them a call.