Christmas @ Kepala!

pip1981

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so disorganised, I forgot to buy the stuff for the salad, so I'm afraid that'll make 2 meets in a row where I haven't brought salad! Sorry guys, the list still has 3 salads I think, so we should be right. I'm still bringing the chicken wings....

Yay, can't wait to see you all, the girls just had morning zoomie play together, and are resting already, but I'm sure they'll be pumped when I get the harnesses out!!

Your cute LC, worrying about Charlotte being washed/groomed, wait 'til you see my ratty girls! Am hoping to book Tika in before Christmas, as I can't wash her myself. And we'll do Dakota ourselves before Christmas Day too.

Oh, and don't worry about the present wrapping, I'm sure the receiving dog won't really mind...hehehe.

Snout Girl- glad you can make it! Yay! Pug cuddles! :rofl:

Yay! It was another fantastic day at Kepala!

Lots of fun had by all, including my 2, who are now resting. I'm so sorry about Tika's barking, I can't work it out :mad

For those that didn't hear today, the gift for Kepala of a calender and choccies went down well, they loved it!

Hopefully some of you have some awesome piccies to post later on, you can do so here...

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=211160

I didn't take any, my camera just doesn't do the doggies any justice!

Merry Christmas Everyone!! See you next year!! :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...