Bringing Puppy Home

nabira

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, this makes me worried about Halo flying in next week (assuming it's not too hot). I know it doesn't happen often, but still.

Using a dog transport company is your insurance against this.

I'm sure if there was a pup at any airport in Oz, a post here would get DOLers scrambling into cars to take care of it for the night. :mad

We are using a dog transport company, but then, so did Mercedes. :) And yep, I know I could count on people on here to help out. :laugh:

AAE made the stuffup, not the transport company - and it will be the transport company's Hobart agent that probably cared for the pup overnight.

If someone told me there was a Lab puppy stranded at Canberra aiport overnight, I'd break the land speed record out there to babysit!! :) Of course, I'd have to beat FHRP and she lives closer :)

Gah, this makes me worried about Halo flying in next week (assuming it's not too hot). I know it doesn't happen often, but still.

Using a dog transport company is your insurance against this.

I'm sure if there was a pup at any airport in Oz, a post here would get DOLers scrambling into cars to take care of it for the night. :laugh:

We are using a dog transport company, but then, so did Mercedes. :thumbsup: And yep, I know I could count on people on here to help out. :laugh:

AAE made the stuffup, not the transport company - and it will be the transport company's Hobart agent that probably cared for the pup overnight.

If someone told me there was a Lab puppy stranded at Canberra aiport overnight, I'd break the land speed record out there to babysit!! :) Of course, I'd have to beat FHRP and she lives closer :laugh:

Yes you are quite correct and I should have made that clear from the outset, it was NOT Dogtainers fault and they have been fantastic. And agan you are correct, the ladies from Dogtainers in Hobart have cared for her overnight, fed her, and transported her back to Hobart airport. She should, by now, be sitting in Sydney waiting for a plane change to come to Albury. I spoke to someone at AAE in Sydney this morning and he PROMISED he would handle her personally.

Oh and Pf, just a hint... this baby is NOT a Lab.... :rofl:

Here she is....

post-15300-1295510707_thumb.jpg

Edited by mercedes