Another Trolley Question

Whippetsmum

At the moment, I am making do with a collapsible light crate for 2 dogs, but really need to get a trolley. The problem is that I can't fit one in my car with the gazebo, chairs, dogs etc. I thought of a trailer, but I don't have storage for a dog trailer, otherwise that would solve my space problem niceley. Unfortunately, I can't change to a bigger car at the moment either.

Has anyone heard of, seen or made a carrier for a show trolley that can mount to a tow bar, eg: like a bike rack? I contacted OKS, but they don't have solution.

Thanks

Whippetsmum

What about an ordinary light 6 x 4 trailer for all your 'stuff'? I have small dogs so didn't want to go the dog trailer route but things were getting cramped with all the other gear. I used my ordinary trailer and it was so much easier just to toss the gazebo, chairs, crates, etc and cover with a tarp. The small trailers don't weight much either and can handle being left in the weather.

ETA and I didn't have to unload the lot between shows :laugh:

Edited by pebbles

yes there is such a thing as a trolly holder that fits on the tow bar. Put a wanted ad up in the classifieds :rofl:

Mind you I bought a small dog trailer that holds all my stuff, the dogs never go in it, and I love not having to unpack it.

I have a trolley holder which is too small for the trolley I have now - pm me if you are interested with your normal email add (as I cannot post mulitple pics on here :laugh: ) and I will send you photos & the measurements after the Xmas rush is over. It would be the right size for a whippet size trolley and goes onto a tow ball.