Santa Dog Came - Oh Joy!

Kelly_Louise

Bronte loves presents too. She is awesome at unwrapping them. Please excuse Dad's dodgy happy snap, he's actually a very good photographer but it all goes out the window when he's using a point and shoot.

Bronte is just gorgeous! And posed so nicely with her pressie... mine took so much bribery I almost gave up LOL

Hahaha when my sister saw it she thought it was our lunch :) The awesome people at Orbits meat supply place organised it for me - $5!!!! He's had two goes at it and barely made a dent!!! It's going to last a lot longer than I thought!

Does look like someone's roast has gone missing :):xmastree:

Darcy and Zee have had a great day :(

First up it was an entire rabbit each for brekky.

Then some unwrapping of presents, some news toys and a quick play with new toys (not too much on a full belly).

Quick morning nap before a trip to the beach for a few hours.

Copped a bath (d'oh!) just because they needed it and the doggy wash was open. :D

Finished the arvo off with a dixie cup each for the trip home. Macca's wasn't open for a 50c cone so a dixie cup had to do.

Both are now bombed out on their beds before a trip to Mum and Dad's so I can do Christmas dinner. ;)

post-9074-1293256170_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jess.

OMG - Orbit didn't have a visit from Santa, he's in HEAVEN!!! What most dogs wouldn't give to be Orbit today with that chunka meat! That is MASSIVE!!!

Jess, love your pic... sounds like your crew have had a wonderful day also :)

Lovely to see so many spoilt pooches!

After a trip to Grandma and Pa's house, both dogs got more pressies, and their favourite new toy has been their toy Poo from my sister. It's just a little squeaky turd toy, and both of them LOVE theirs. Sasha has carted it around everywhere with her since receiving it LOL.

Orbit certainly won't need dinner tonight :)

Billie got an oversize tennis ball (about the size of a basketball) and a giant stuffed dinosaur toy to replace her sad decrepit donkey. She wore herself out playing with visitors then slept right through lunch so I had to put her share away for later. :xmastree:

All the lucky dol doggies this Christmas!!

Orbit had a couple of sittings at the bone and didn't get very far :) I went out for the 3rd this evening with a big knife and cut off the meat for him. It was too hot to have to do so much work for food! It's back in the freezer for another turn tomorrow.. and the next day... and the next few days after that I'd say!

Orbit could still be going on that baby this time next year :D

But I don't think Sash would part with her toy poo for that bone though... she really loves that turd... :(

Chloe however, would trade every toy she owned for a bone that big!!! Although, someone would have to sit with her, she refuses to eat any bone without an audience... :xmastree: Funny old bugger, maybe she just likes the company - who likes to eat alone? :)

On a side note stormie, Sasha's histiocytoma is almost gone ;) It's still pink and a tiny bit raised, but it just seems to be vanishing... good news!!

Orbit certainly won't need dinner tonight :)

Billie got an oversize tennis ball (about the size of a basketball) and a giant stuffed dinosaur toy to replace her sad decrepit donkey. She wore herself out playing with visitors then slept right through lunch so I had to put her share away for later. :xmastree:

Lucky Billie - seems Christmas is very overwhelming for doggies... Sash has crashed and i don't think even a marching band could wake her, and Chloe - who usually whines at the door all through lunch cause she's not part of the action, slept out in the shade right through lunch. Bless her. I pray she's still with us next Christmas. :D

Orbit could still be going on that baby this time next year :D

But I don't think Sash would part with her toy poo for that bone though... she really loves that turd... :(

Chloe however, would trade every toy she owned for a bone that big!!! Although, someone would have to sit with her, she refuses to eat any bone without an audience... :xmastree: Funny old bugger, maybe she just likes the company - who likes to eat alone? :)

On a side note stormie, Sasha's histiocytoma is almost gone ;) It's still pink and a tiny bit raised, but it just seems to be vanishing... good news!!

Hahaha that's funny, Orbit likes company with bones too. He was so cute with this one today. Just lay there next to me whilst I carved it up for him - massive carving knife and all.

Yay for the vanishing lump!!!

Hahaha that's funny, Orbit likes company with bones too. He was so cute with this one today. Just lay there next to me whilst I carved it up for him - massive carving knife and all.

I'd lay there patiently too for someone to carve up that meat for me... why put in effort when someone will carve it for you??? :D It's like the difference between a meal you've slaved away on, or getting home delivery... :)

Yaay for harley's crew too - they must have been good dogs all year too for Santa Dog to stop at your place :vomit: Well, good most of the year maybe? LOL.

th_25122010_001.jpg

The dogs playing with their major Christmas presents :thumbsup:

Zeph is not too bright as he thinks that the toy magically fills up again but is clever enough to copy Baylee, Dee is too clever for her own good and rather dextress with her feet and Baylee is an impatient bulldozer who just up ends the puzzle to find the treats :rofl:

And the two young ones playing with their minor presents - a new pool and orbee ball

(sorry I cannot work out how to rotate it) :confused::dunce:

th_26122010.jpg

He came to our house! With a new piece of agility equipment, a new leather collar, and a new tug toy for doing scent work with.

Probably all of those things are more appreciated by the owner than by the dog! Luckily she also has grandparents, who bought her two large bones.

We got ours Tuffy's each - only the younger boy really plays with toys anyway but we wanted to be fair :)

Porthos enjoying his presents - notice old fave bone disgarded but still within reach (ignore Kindle box and new Handbag in background) haha

165588_476264733130_708598130_5999098_2130869_n.jpg

As for the older boy (2) he just climbed into Husbands lap when presents were being handed as if to say "Arn't I present enough?"

165571_476262638130_708598130_5999001_4157759_n.jpg

Love the pics of everyones dogs n toys! Keep em coming :)