52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

That is exactly what he does!!! 99% of photos are looking the other way, he is not a fan of the camera but is warming to it I think

ETA he was told to stand and stay for these photos, you would never guess would you

Edited by helen

:( I was nearly going to say Aussie from the patterns of fur on her body, the pic being black and white threw me! Is she a pup, whats her name?

Bones (as in Star Trek McCoy) and he's only 4 months old. Although he's so adjusted that it feels like we've had him for ever.

Yeah they suck you in :(

Although Flynn is not so much my friend this weekend - he decided my Macbook Pro needed a drink and picked up my glass of water and spilt it on it...

They love to test us :rofl:

Although Flynn is not so much my friend this weekend - he decided my Macbook Pro needed a drink and picked up my glass of water and spilt it on it...

They love to test us :(

OMG the pain! I am thankful that Bones only likes to grab socks and prance around the house! Is your MBP ok?

I've migrated to Aussies. No weis live with us ATM. Husband is dog allergic, but more so to the short coated breeds. Maaaaaaaaaybee we will get a LH down the track.

Go on, I dare you sarzc, get a hairy Wei - come over to the hairy side of Weis. :(:(

I've migrated to Aussies. No weis live with us ATM. Husband is dog allergic, but more so to the short coated breeds. Maaaaaaaaaybee we will get a LH down the track.

Go on, I dare you sarzc, get a hairy Wei - come over to the hairy side of Weis. :(:(

I've been wanting one for a very long time WB! Ask Suz and Claire :rofl:

In fact, when we got Kaiser, I wanted a LH instead!! Maybe sometime, but I'd need a handler because Weis always clash with Group specials for g5!

Helen - beautiful photos as usual, lovely tone. Love Chazers collar too.

I think Sharnie and Chazer co-wrote that photo guide book. She is exactly the same. Which is why I decided against her being my subject for this years photo challenge. Sharnie loathes me taking pictures of her and in fact when she sees me coming towards her with my camera in hand she runs off and hides. :(

eta - evolving - lovely pic of the cute Bob.

Sarzc - gorgeous shot of Bones, he is growing so quickly.

Edited by Weibritty

OMG the pain! I am thankful that Bones only likes to grab socks and prance around the house! Is your MBP ok?

No it died :D

But I have a shiny new one thanks to OH - his dog...so his responsibility to buy me a new one :rofl:

No it died :D

But I have a shiny new one thanks to OH - his dog...so his responsibility to buy me a new one :rofl:

LOL Chain of responsibility! My OH is all "our dog" when Bones is a good boy but "your dog" when he is bad. Glad you got another one :D My macbook air is on its last legs. I should probably back everything up just in case!

BTW Love the photos poocow!

Ok so here is week 4 and 5. I will look through in a minute and see everyone elses pics :( I have decided I am going to use my 52 weeks to show Toby's everyday life so that I will always have a memory of what it is like to live with Toby.

Week 4

5420530441_ca86edcc40.jpg

The highlight of Toby's day is when my dad gets home from work and throws the Cuz for him, this is a pic of him waiting for my dad to throw the Cuz out the back, it's in the evening because it is so hot you can't go out earlier.

Week 5

5421138812_b8263392cb.jpg

This is Toby's lookout post, he sits on the edge of the couch and stares out the window to see what is going on in the world, especially when a family member is out and he is awaiting there return.

SammieS- That Frenchie is just adorable! Lucky you have it already packed up for me to steal :(

gila- Your boy is so adorable! Love the forest you have there... very different to dry WA

LuvLottie- I love your pic - your colours are so crisp - and Lottie's expression is very sweet.

WA- :rofl: Halo is such a sweetie!

Flyingduster- :rofl: Poodlefeet are crazy! And so glam :rofl: Did she have her toes like that for the obedience test?

MTD- Love those spaniel ears and cheeky expression :eek:

FionaC- His eyes look so orange! They are so pretty.

Weibritty - Marlo looks so lovely and peaceful here... and not at all like a crazy wei :rofl:

Sarzc - How handsome is Bones! Great shot.

Helen - Chazer is such a clown :rofl: He looks like he is trying to show you his 'good' side ;) Toby is unfazed by the camera thank goodness.

Poocow- Love the shots! Moo is adorable and the capture of the action is great!