Any Other American Bulldog Lovers Out There?

Aussie Mick

Also have a hybrid AB but she is a lot smaller than what you are predicting your pup will be. I have only had close contact with bitches rather than males but they have all been good natured and after they have had a walk are happy to be couch potatoes! :D

P1000019.jpg

Hi Aussie Mick,

This is Stella she is about 6-7. My OH adopted her off a friend when she was 1 1/2 years old because she wasn't getting the love and attention she needed and that all dogs deserve. She had parvo as a pup so is a lot smaller than the other AB on here, about half the size I think! She was a byb pup and OH didn't buy her so I have no idea what lines she is. She is gorgeous girl who is happy to chill and lounge about but if you take her out she just goes and goes! She has shocked quite a few people at the dog park when they find out her age, most think she is still a pup because of her endless energy!

IMG_0225.jpg

26092009301.jpg

07092008029-001.jpg

They're lovely dogs.

For a brief period I flirted with the idea of going with a standard type AB for my next dog when I couldn't find a amstaff that suited what I wanted, but ended up with a mally instead for a variety of reasons. She suits me (& what I do) probably far, far better.

I still like the ABs, though!