Top 10 Surgically Removed From Pets

add elastic band not quite passed out but good humour for the toddlers watching Mac trying to do a self extraction including rubbing on ground etc I found a new way to make him walk backwards but luckilly removed easily with no missiles attached.

I thought balls would be right up on the list with male dogs

Everything in our house is behind closed doors still as I have a staffy girl that eats anything and everything. She has been very lucky and had no surgery - it all comes out the other end. Her worst have been an energy saving light bulb, a wire basket, a mobile phone and a drawer full of medication including the contraceptive pill. My vet has been horrified. I have been horrified as she is my heart girl and I have to replace everything she eats! She is now 3 and a half and is a lot better but tissues and ear plugs still regularly go missing despite the care we take. None of our washing baskets have handles, all of our outdoor furniture has teeth marks (she loves hard plastic) and she's eaten the arms of several indoor lounges as well. She has also eaten tampons but likes to pull everything apart before swallowing so I think that helps.

Interesting list.

Things I have seen include

Tampons

Parts of a Kong

Parts of a ball

River pebbles

Half a towelling dressing gown - dog did survive, but just and lost around 60cm of his intestines. He was a newly graduated Guide Dog. One persons comment was - a Guide dog aren't they supposed to be smart??

Very very hard pieces of faeces, high up and like rocks.

Lamb verterbrae bones

Sand

corn cobs

socks

Undies

and I am sure a few more I have forgotten!