The 365 Challenge

Ravyk

Hey Huga, I got Lightroom to work, its version 3.4 and I have set up the publish service for facebook and flickr but I can't for the life of me see how I publish a photo to either? I go to the photo that I want to publish and it automatically goes to export so I click on the little button to give me options for where I want it to go and it gives me the computer or cd/dvd, no facebook or flickr option! Any ideas what I am doing wrong? I think it will be cool if I can get it to work and I thought you use it?

edited to add, I have still been fiddling today and can't figure out what I am doing wrong, I have emailed Adobe and also asked them on thier facebook site for ideas, I just want it to work, it will make everything so much easier!

Anyway my pic for today, I went with the first one but really liked both of these.

My Girlies!!

5671798970_1bc6cc68ee.jpg

Lacy by CLTB, on Flickr

5671795054_ca6df867b9.jpg

Tully by CLTB, on Flickr

Edited by tlc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 124 - 03.05.11

Grateful for...

A successful job interview.

5691116379_bd9511dd5e_z.jpg

Day 125 - 04.05.11

Grateful for...

Planes :heart:

5691688658_de4627cf05_z.jpg

Day 126 - 05.05.11

Grateful for...

My first film from the $2 Vivitar.

5691116723_a67407defd_z.jpg

On a side note: The time was the same two days in a row. I had to double check it! How weird is that?

Day 27 - 06.05.11

Grateful for...

No tears this time around. Me, on the other hand...

5695194641_c801dc3dab_z.jpg

Day 128 - 07.05.11

Grateful for...

Him, just being him.

Our 6th wedding anniversary today :)

5695194849_4af4916248_z.jpg

Happy Anniversary Huga and congrats on the new job!

Hey has anyone ever told you your Oh looks like phil out of Modern family, Maybe even me or I have thought it but never posted it. :laugh:

Lovely pics everyone!!

I'm behind with editing... again!! but I blame 2 exams and a wine and cheese event that I was an organiser of that's held me back :laugh: Hopefully i'll have them up soon!!!!

Congrats on the new job, Huga, and your anniversary!! :D :thumbsup:

Happy Anniversary Huga and congrats on the new job!

Hey has anyone ever told you your Oh looks like phil out of Modern family, Maybe even me or I have thought it but never posted it. :laugh:

No :laugh:

Day 129 - 08.05.11

Grateful for...

The Royal Children's Hospital and Hungry Jack's. In that order.

Yesterday I tripped over Eddie and stood on his poor little ankle. He wasn't putting weight on it, but otherwise he was ok - minimal swelling, no bruising. But when we woke up this morning and there was no change, we decided to pop down to the RCH. He might have a fracture in his tibia, but apparently it could also be a blood vessel, no one can be sure. So he got a back slab just in case and will be checked again next week.

I'm so sorry, Ed :(

5698432404_5a619a990e_z.jpg

Oh Huga poor lil fella, hope it is not too serious and he is feeling better soon.

Oh by the way here have a look at this.

Pictures.jpg

Please tell me I am not the only one who sees a similarity? Huga your OH looks younger but there is definatley a resemblance. :laugh: