Anyone Interested In Helping Me With A Little Project?

kja

I want to do a very simple new contact card with my swirly logo, name & contact details but nothing I'm coming up with is really floating my boat too much.

Thought I'd just ask here if anyone would be willing to have a go since you all are so talented :o

and please no "hire a pro" advice, been there, done that and been unhappy four times so taking a wee break from tossing good money after bad for this particular small project.

Why not put up your logo, and list the details you want on it (put fake numbers/details for now if you want so they're not public if you don't want them to be; they can be changed later if you choose one design you like) and any particular colours or style you want... I might give it a go, but unless I know what I'm working with then I'm not interested, cos I'm no good at some styles compared to others!

LOL that might help, eh? :)

here's the jpg swirly. I have it as an eps file etc for the final project so it has a clear border but I couldn't seem to put that in here.

KAlogo_clearCMYK.jpg

And all I want is a phone number, web address and email along with my name.

I want negative space to write a date or very short note.

A friend suggested I do the swirly on the front with my name and another on the back with the contact details overlaid kind of. It's OK.

any particular font styles your prefer?

Your friend suggest that two sided one, but do YOU want it two sided, with some details on one side and others on the back?

And do you want it to include "photography" or just your name?

I had a play, but I'm really not sure what you're after... so don't mind if you hate it! haha!

post-32309-1294038845_thumb.jpg

ugh, it's lost it's quality resizing and uploading here, but ah well, you get the idea anyway. lol! I am not liking the text much at all as it's not clear enough but won't worry about that as I'm sure you could re-create it in a similar way with what you want if you liked the idea!

Edited by flyingduster

I'm a clean and simple girl really. No super frillies for me on fonts.

Part of my dilemma is I'm not sure on the one or two sided. sometimes I think "wow yeah, I'd like that" and other times I think all one side LOL

photographer on the card probably...

I don't know. I'm so uninspired...

I kind of like the idea of double sided. I have seen some that look really effective.

PhotographyBusinessCardfront001.jpg

PhotographyBusinessCardback001.jpg

had a go at a single sided as well...with plenty of room to make notes.

BusinessCard2001.jpg

Edited by Cat

There is no way I can do a sample but I think it would look good as a two sided card.

The front side with the logo and business name only. The backside with all the contact details and room to write an appointment time or a brief note.