How Many Dogs Do You Own? What Types? What Matches?

zizzi

The giant old English mastiff is his personality to a tee! His father was a pure English mastiff and his mum a harlequin Dane. I guess I could have two giants! I was sort of wanting something between sizes. That would be more playful than the lazy old mastiff!

Vizslas are better as they get older.

:):) Nobody told nearly 13 year old Flynn that!!! He is still the most demanding dog I have!! If he thinks he needs an outing he runs up and down the hall barking :thanks:

Like corvus, one of the firt breeds that came to mind was Italian Spinone. They are not smooth coated but their wire coat doesn't require a lot of grooming. You'd have to be prepared for a wait for a pup though.

:worship::worship: Flynn and Moo make a good pair :worship::worship:

spins are fantastic, wonderful dogs :thumbsup: :D

I'll never be without a spin and vizss.,

'quietly' though shhh. they can be naughty.. :)

I actually just found a weimerarner site during my internet travels! They seem pretty perfect! No offense to the rotties I don't like black and tan dogs :thumbsup: just fussy! If they came in red Or blue I'd consider!!

I actually just found a weimerarner site during my internet travels! They seem pretty perfect! No offense to the rotties I don't like black and tan dogs :) just fussy! If they came in red Or blue I'd consider!!

I love black and tan dogs! :thumbsup:

Another vote for a lab. (They come in shades of red :) )