Mdba Annual Awards Ceremony

Wow! Thank You Thank You. Of course all proceeds will go to Pacers - Thank You !

Ill contact you tomorrow so we can get something up on both websites for you and include it in the program [have to be quick] or the lady doing the program will turn into a pit bull.

Thank You

Julie

:laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill contact you tomorrow so we can get something up on both websites for you and include it in the program [have to be quick] or the lady doing the program will turn into a pit bull.

You mean she'll climb onto your lap & lick your face?! Ew. I guess I'd want to avoid that too. ;)

Best Friends Holiday Retreat Raffle [/font]

[font=-->It has been especially designed for people travelling with their dogs.[/font]

Located less than three hours east of Melbourne and only 3 km from the magnificent Tarra-Bulga National Park, they are located in lush rainforest surroundings adjacent to an all-year-round waterfall and a natural rock-formed swimming pool. All this and yet only a mere 25 minutes drive from the beach![/font]

First Prize [/font]

[font=-->

Total prize value is $500. [/font]

Second Prize [/font]

[font=-->Total Prize value is $100

Drawn at 10pm at the MDBA Dog Owners Choice Awards Presentation at the Jika International in Melbourne on the 19th of March 2011

tickets available here - scroll down to bottom od page. [/font]

I did once but have now replied again.

All is good Im just sad that you are unwell and hope you get better soon.

Ill have a couple of drinks for you over the week end. better sort out who will receive your awards if you win.

Julie