Vale - Trish Goetze

SwaY

Trish Goertz passed away yesterday morning after a 17 year battle, Trish had German Spitz Mittel.

We (friends of Trish's) titled her dog for her at the Lancefield weekend.

He turned 12 months on the 27/12 and fortunately there were the 4 shows in which we could title him for her.

It was Trish's little dog who recently took the group at Kilmore Agi.

Trish had a passion for her breed and tried to promote it where ever she could and she liked to help the trainee judges also.

Our hearts go out to her family and friends and her husband Ian.

Edited by SwaY

Extremely sad news to hear of Trish's passing...

I had always admired her fighting spirit and her ability to continue exhibiting and promoting the Breed despite her illness. She was and always will be much loved by those that knew her in the dog fraternity.

Trish was a wonderful ambassador for the Breed, and was always very willing to share her in depth knowledge about her beloved Breed. A great loss for the Breed and the extended dog world. She will be sadly missed, and the Breed will not be the same without her. Her dogs were always given the greatest of love and the very best of care by herself and her husband, and always were in immaculate condition, and always looked beautiful in the ring.

Deepest Condolences to Ian and his extended Family on their very sad loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this very diificult time.

Rest In Peace Trish...

Janelle.

Trish Goertz passed away yesterday morning after a 17 year battle, Trish had German Spitz Mittel.

We (friends of Trish's) titled her dog for her at the Lancefield weekend.

He turned 12 months on the 27/12 and fortunately there were the 4 shows in which we could title him for her.

It was Trish's little dog who recently took the group at Kilmore Agi.

Trish had a passion for her breed and tried to promote it where ever she could and she liked to help the trainee judges also.

Our hearts go out to her family and friends and her husband Ian.

I was informed of this news yesterday. I have German Spitz as well and met Trish at Sydney Royal about three years ago. It is very sad news & I wish to add my condolencs to her family and friends

For those of you whom are not already aware, the Funeral will be held on Thursday the 3rd of February at the Fawkner Crematorium and Memorial Park at 1187 Sydney Road, Fawkner at 12.00 noon, in the Cordell Chapel.

If you are attending and need directions to the Chapel, attend the front desk near the main entrance and they will be able to assist with directions and any other queries you may have.

Rest In Peace Trish, you will be forever in our hearts...

Please find following a note from Ian Goetze :

To each and every dog exhibitor that offered their condolences on Trish's passing, we would like to express our sincere gratitude.

Combined with the 100 person attendance at her life's celebration, these good wishes made it all that more special.

We want you all to know that Trish's love and fighting spirit to the bitter end, starting in 1993 will never be forgotten. Her genuine love for and knowledge of the breed was outstanding, and the good company of her special friends at the shows eased her heavy burdens considerably.

Again, many thanks,

Ian Goetze and family.