The Tales...

becandcharch

Ahaha! Bubble recipe! Totally geeky..... <runs off to google bubble recipes immediately>

Weellll ... maybe I did a geeky experiment too... ;)

3 parts morning fresh, 7 parts water. At first it sucked but then I read another site and it said its gets better the longer you leave it and keep it in an airtight container. I did this yesterday and today its AWESOME!!

Ok.. enough getting excited about bubbles now :laugh:

Ahaha! Bubble recipe! Totally geeky..... <runs off to google bubble recipes immediately>

Weellll ... maybe I did a geeky experiment too... :eek:

3 parts morning fresh, 7 parts water. At first it sucked but then I read another site and it said its gets better the longer you leave it and keep it in an airtight container. I did this yesterday and today its AWESOME!!

Ok.. enough getting excited about bubbles now :eek:

Awesome :eek: Now....if I can just get some photos as good as yours...then I'll be happy :cry:

Oh that is a fantastic series of shots! Just look at all the bubbles! I'd love to try out bubbles on my two but I think they would be much like a greyhound - i.e. give me 'the look' and bugger off. :eek: Looking forward to colour bubble photos soon! :eek:

Well - I've just been down to Big W and found the last bubble machine :D :thumbsup: I was searching through all toys, and found one little one all by itself sitting (maybe hiding) behind some other toys!!! I'll see what happens this arv when I get it out :D

I have been so meaning to comment on these photos Bec !

So gorgeous :(:):(

See staffs love all that resemble a ball :( been meaning to try it out on my parents ball dog staff girl

My boys are pretty non excited by them did try but was with manual one :( so kinda got out of breathe whilst trying to take photos

So well done and look forward to more :laugh: