Classic Dog Show

Hastings

Guest CaptainCourageous
Andrew Burt

Exhibitors for the Classic Dog Show on Saturday, 5th February: we have made a decision, according to tonight's forecast for Saturday ... THE SHOW WILL BE CONDUCTED INSIDE ... rain is forecast, and lets hope it is accurate, but the decision needed to be made tonight, and the show will definitely be conducted inside.

Andrew Burt

Show Manager

Please cross post as appropriate

Edited by CaptainCourageous

Andrew Burt

Exhibitors for the Classic Dog Show on Saturday, 5th February: we have made a decision, according to tonight's forecast for Saturday ... THE SHOW WILL BE CONDUCTED INSIDE ... rain is forecast, and lets hope it is accurate, but the decision needed to be made tonight, and the show will definitely be conducted inside.

Andrew Burt

Show Manager

Please cross post as appropriate

thank you , kind Sir

Just thought that I would add entry numbers for those interested:

Due to an excess entry for Group 1, Mrs J Weekes will now be judging Aust. Silky Terriers, English Toy Terriers & Papillion (Group 1A) BEFORE Group 4.

Group 1A - 1 to 35

Group 1B - 36 to 286

Group 2 - 287 to 431

Group 3 - 432 to 617

Group 4 - 618 to 746

Group 5 - 747 to 859

Group 6 - 860 to 1042

Group 7 - 1043 to 1144

Message from Classic Committee received this morning:

Hi Everyone,

Andrew Burt

Show Manager

For those interested, we have a total entry of 1,181 dogs 'all breeds' with 113 in the working group.

Bob Bell

It seems I am destined never to attend this blasted show :) last year, had puppies. The previous year was Black Saturday, year before that I had to work. I don't think I should enter next year LOL.

Not going, don't want to risk having to drive through floodwater with the trailer (vents on the doors) and being in Werribee we are pretty well flooded at home and surrounding streets are overflowing.

Incredibly disappointed as I have my baby girl in the Guineas but what can you do? It's just a dog show..... Or so I keep telling myself :cry:

Good luck to those lucky folk who go tomorrow :(

After hearing that Halls Gap has been evacuated again, I don't dare step out for the show. We are not too far from Halls Gap as the crow flys. A warning was issued tonight and it was said on the news that people should not travel on the roads tomorrow unless they really have to. After the floods 3 weeks ago and losing all my dog yards, kennels, books, some furniture and so much more, I will listen to the warnings and stay home.