Canberra Royal Weekend. Who's Coming?

Alyosha

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

German Spitz - ring 5, not before 9:30

Collies Rough - 39 entered, ring 2 not before 10:30am

And Smooths - 16 entered, ring 2 not before 11:30am.

Sleeping in for the Royal is overrated, you just end up missing out on a parking space, walking miles to the ring with everything and getting appropriately frazzled! I vote early drop off and a quick BBQ brekkie of bacon and egg rols before anything else!

I'll be there Friday, got my numbers today, 3 LH Wei's which I thought was quite a small entry considering the ACT wei club show is on after judging on Friday. Only 19 goldens as well, again, thought there would be more. 39 Wei's though... that's huge!!!!

Again Alyosha, many thanks :eek: Suppose I should consider getting up a little extra early that morning,!

Ring 5 is down the bottom isn't it???? :D :party: haven't been to Canberra for a while!

Numbers STILL not here! :crazy:

Sleeping in for the Royal is overrated, you just end up missing out on a parking space, walking miles to the ring with everything and getting appropriately frazzled! I vote early drop off and a quick BBQ brekkie of bacon and egg rols before anything else!

Sleeping in is NEVER overrated :eek:

I think I am the only person in the world who didn't get Canberra Royal numbers last week! :D

no you're not ..LOL ....

I got mine today.

Mine arrived today too (it wasn't a conspiracy after all :eek:)

14 Havanese entered

Does anyone know which classes in breed and group are being judged. The schedule doesn't say, so I am assuming it is like a 'normal' show where 3,4,5,10 and 11 will be judged in breed, group and show? Plus BOB and RUBOB, and BIG and RUBIG (rather than group 1,2,3 & 4)

The instructions say that (for toys, terriers and hounds) " ... Breed and Class in Breed winners from the previous days judging are required to attend [on Sun 27]". So I assume POB, JOB, IOB, ABOB, OOB, BOB and RUBOB all have to come back?? (this will be the whole entry for some breeds LOL).

I thought last year they only judged puppy in group, BIG and RUBIG.

Gail

The instructions say that (for toys, terriers and hounds) " ... Breed and Class in Breed winners from the previous days judging are required to attend [on Sun 27]". So I assume POB, JOB, IOB, ABOB, OOB, BOB and RUBOB all have to come back?? (this will be the whole entry for some breeds LOL).

No, they did all the classes IIRC? Anyway, yes, you need to come back on Sunday if you win your breed class or baby of the day in your group.

:eek: STILL no numbers!!! :(

hope they get here bloody soon...................

I think I am the only person in the world who didn't get Canberra Royal numbers last week! :rofl:

no you're not ..LOL ....

I got mine today.

Mine arrived today too (it wasn't a conspiracy after all :cry:)

14 Havanese entered

Does anyone know which classes in breed and group are being judged. The schedule doesn't say, so I am assuming it is like a 'normal' show where 3,4,5,10 and 11 will be judged in breed, group and show? Plus BOB and RUBOB, and BIG and RUBIG (rather than group 1,2,3 & 4)

Gail