Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Awww becks they are soo cute .. sways collars are great ,,

and new LOTG?? hope alls well :eek:

Miss Maddi's still going.. so im off to the vets at 1.00 for another ultra sound and not sure if they will do a c section today.. just hoping we still have live bubs ... keep miss maddi in your thoughts plz

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet unfortunately. Still nesting and uncomfortable. We were up and down all night.

Hopefully we get going properly today while the vets etc are open. Lol.

Good luck Miss Maddi. Lots of licks and pants from Lola.

if they are that big she may have trouble, good luck :eek:

Nothing yet unfortunately. Still nesting and uncomfortable. We were up and down all night.

if they are that big she may have trouble, good luck :)

Yeah I know :) We won't know if she's going to have trouble until she actually gets started though *taps foot impatiently*

LOL!

The repro vet has assured me that there is no more risk than any other pregnancy.

if they are that big she may have trouble, good luck :)

Yeah I know :) We won't know if she's going to have trouble until she actually gets started though *taps foot impatiently*

LOL!

The repro vet has assured me that there is no more risk than any other pregnancy.

I didn't suggest there would be :) large babies can be a bother though, good luck.

LOL yeah come on Lola during business hours :)

thanks LOTG im getting quiet nervous now just hoping theres still live bubs , but miss maddi is still her happy lil self will check back in later when i get back and see how Lolas doing and up date on miss maddi

LOL thanks guys :)

Lola isn't doing much at the moment, she's nesting and I can't let her out of the bedroom now because she wants to curl up in a crate in the loungeroom (odd child wants to pick the busiest place in the house to whelp).

But apart from that there isn't much change.. still has a low temp etc etc.

Cazzie... did you go to the vet? what was the result?