Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: Yeah she looks like she is about to explode...we saw 6 blobs on the ultrasound, but the vet said their could be the possibility of 1 or 2 more hiding further up. She had 8 with her last litter..so wouldn't be surprised if she has 8 again. :laugh:

:laugh: Yeah she looks like she is about to explode...we saw 6 blobs on the ultrasound, but the vet said their could be the possibility of 1 or 2 more hiding further up. She had 8 with her last litter..so wouldn't be surprised if she has 8 again. :laugh:

That is awesome :laugh:

I've just had SpikesPuppy and SerenityStar over here playing count the babies.. lol! it's fun.

We've been to the vets today for a check up and pups had the dew claws removed. So glad I kept them in the car as there was an older puppy at the vets who had green pus in the eyes and was coughing and sneezing all over the waiting room while they were waiting to pay before leaving - nice of them to try infecting everyone instead of putting it in the car first!!

Thanks! Sorry no belly shot, I was going to try again tonight as the last pic was rubbish!

I'll be after some ideas for registered names on an April fools theme, so thinking caps at the ready!!

The Joker

The Trickster

The Jester

Fools Rush In

Fooling Around

Just Fooling

Fooled You

thanks, some good ones there that go with the fool theme (I like to keep the same word included for the whole litter. Oh, just thought of 'fooling around!'

Great names!

I got my prefix through yesterday (last choice LOL). We are Merrirose Whippets!!! Ive changed my username from KcBlue to match.

We are now heading towards week 6 and looking much less sleek than our usual shape :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Yeah she looks like she is about to explode...we saw 6 blobs on the ultrasound, but the vet said their could be the possibility of 1 or 2 more hiding further up. She had 8 with her last litter..so wouldn't be surprised if she has 8 again. :eek:

That is awesome :laugh:

I've just had SpikesPuppy and SerenityStar over here playing count the babies.. lol! it's fun.

Yep it's lots of fun speculating how many & what sexes they will be. :rofl:

How many is your girl suppose to be having?

Are you getting nervous yet?...this is your first litter isn't it?

This is my 2nd litter & I'm starting to get a little nervous now that whelping time is fast approaching, she had a text book whelping last time, all puppies where alive & healthy & Brandy was a Super Mum..but I still get stressed out that things could go wrong this time...I'm sure even the most experienced dog breeder get the pre whelping jitters though. :eek:

Merrirose is a lovely kennel name!

Here are a few pics of my lot, the first was my attempt at a belly shot a couple of days before she had the pups. The pups do have bedding, mum just prefers to scratch it out of the way each time i put it back in place!

DSCF0607.jpg

DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0609.jpg

DSCF0610.jpg

DSCF0611-1.jpg

DSCF0612.jpg

Merrirose is a lovely kennel name!

Here are a few pics of my lot, the first was my attempt at a belly shot a couple of days before she had the pups. The pups do have bedding, mum just prefers to scratch it out of the way each time i put it back in place!

DSCF0607.jpg

DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0609.jpg

DSCF0610.jpg

DSCF0611-1.jpg

DSCF0612.jpg

They are beautiful becks. :):laugh:

:p :rofl: We are definitely having pups!!! Had another ultrasound done today after the 'Can't see anything there' scan and there are 4 down one side and 2 down the other side, possibly more............. :):o around the 22nd 'ish....