Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Unfortunately no puppies for Macey. She'll just have to go "la naturelle" next season.

I am surprised because she is acting and looking pregnant and doesn't have phantoms normally, but it's a human grade scanner setup with an experienced operator so that's that!

Best wishes to everyone in April litters for beautiful healthy litters ;)

so sorry .. what a shame best of luck next time

My poor lil Maddi is having terrible allegery reaction to the mown lawn :o she keeps coming out in large welts then after a few hours they are gone.. then she goes out side and they come back ...took her to vets but cant give her any antistamines .. i never knew cooch grass weeps after its cut !! and thats whats causing it..

never had a problem with her before so its gotta be from the hormones from the pregnancy ..

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately no puppies for Macey. She'll just have to go "la naturelle" next season.

I am surprised because she is acting and looking pregnant and doesn't have phantoms normally, but it's a human grade scanner setup with an experienced operator so that's that!

Best wishes to everyone in April litters for beautiful healthy litters :thumbsup:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, after the effort that went into it! Maybe next time will be better........

Sorry to hear that Hilaryo.

We had our scan today & we have a minimum of 4 beautiful little babies :thumbsup: The pups will be out of Aust Ch Birrarun Licorice Twist by Aust Ch Harroway Explanation. VERY EXCITED!!!

What breed and what due date???

Whippet and due from the 23rd April

Best wishes to everyone in April litters for beautiful healthy litters :laugh:

Oh what a bummer, very sad news indeed.

Better luck next season.

Sorry to hear that Hilaryo.

We had our scan today & we have a minimum of 4 beautiful little babies :laugh: The pups will be out of Aust Ch Birrarun Licorice Twist by Aust Ch Harroway Explanation. VERY EXCITED!!!

Congratulations and well done to the mother to be.

Hey everyone... sorry I've been busy and not quite here.

Hilaryo I'm so sorry to hear about your girl :love: What a disappointment.

Congrats to everyone who got their confirmation!

I did take some 6 week photos of Lolly but I haven't had time to upload them onto photobucket :laugh: will post later though.

2 weeks and 6 days to go!

Congrats to everyone who is expecting puppies, and sorry to the ones that missed out.

My girl is very moody, and has been throwing up of occasion, she decided to start digging last night she has 15 days left (due the 10th) but expect her to go around the 7th. we are setting up her whelping box this weekend for her to sleep in at night, and get comfortable with using it.

Good luck everyone! :grouphug:

I've just been on a big shopping spree with SpikesPuppy today and it looks like my whelping box should be ready next weekend... yay! Almost ready for these babies and I can just start to feel them now as big blobbies in her belly.

We have just over a week to go here, so tomorrow my girl will have her final tidy up and I will try to remember to get the belly shots. She surprised me tonight, I have been feeding her in a crate which sits ontop of a large crate (which she can normally get to by jumping on the sofa and then walking across another little crate to gain access to hers.) I had removed the small crate for cleaning in the afternoon and left it elsewhere to dry off properly. Feeding time tonight Connie has gone missing..... she had managed to jump up into her crate!! She has a big belly and is a lazy girl, so it was a shock to see her impaitently waiting for her dinner!