Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

We have had our puppies at last.

10, YES 10.

7 Bitches and 3 Dogs. Good girl Rhyme. Good boy Uno.

No photos at the moment, as I am rather busy.

I am also looking after Rhymes daughter Pagan for her owner while she has renovations done.

Pagan was mated to Nevedith Kfa Krakka and had 8 puppies by C section the day before Rhyme whelped so you will all understand I am rather busy.

Cheers from a very tired Jill at Oakway.

Congratulations!! :rofl:

Wow!! Congratulations Jill! That is amazing :rofl:

Can't wait to see piccies.

Now a question from a young player.. Lola's nipples (at the base where the meet her tummy) are looking red, only two of them though. Is that normal or potentially a problem?

Hi All,

We have had our puppies at last.

10, YES 10.

7 Bitches and 3 Dogs. Good girl Rhyme. Good boy Uno.

No photos at the moment, as I am rather busy.

I am also looking after Rhymes daughter Pagan for her owner while she has renovations done.

Pagan was mated to Nevedith Kfa Krakka and had 8 puppies by C section the day before Rhyme whelped so you will all understand I am rather busy.

Cheers from a very tired Jill at Oakway.

Congrats - and as an aside go Krakka again!! Kind of related to Fauves as he has grown up with them, lives with them and hates them :rofl:

Thanks! Sorry no belly shot, I was going to try again tonight as the last pic was rubbish!

I'll be after some ideas for registered names on an April fools theme, so thinking caps at the ready!!

Don't know now!!! The vets wanted another scan for the new young vet and our favourite was going to do it with her, Unfortunately He was called out for an emergency so the new young girl did the scan - she told us to come back 28 days after the last mating!!! :cry: She's well passed that!

Now OH says he couldn't see anything!!! Is there a wrong way of doing the scan so it doesn't show anything/ Please say yes!!!

Will try and get another one done by Scott - if there's nothing there...........well............ not much we can do................ other than see if we can still enter the Easter shows! :cry:

Keep your fingers crossed though..........

Edited by AdoubleJ

Thanks! Sorry no belly shot, I was going to try again tonight as the last pic was rubbish!

I'll be after some ideas for registered names on an April fools theme, so thinking caps at the ready!!

The Joker

The Trickster

The Jester

Fools Rush In

Fooling Around

Just Fooling

Fooled You

Edited by cazzie