Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Wow c_bc, she is MUCH bigger than Lola is and 2 days earlier than when I took the photos..

Awww and I thought my baby had a big belly... lol.

lol dont feel to bad she had a large litter last time so I expected her to be big this time aswell :)

As long as they are healthy thats what counts :)

Absolutely :cheer:

And only 13 days until I get to see them on X-Ray and see how big those babies are getting :o

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're gonna have puppies! :laugh::confused::cheers:

My sweet georgie has her "pot belly" at 2 weeks! She is only a tiny thing (17.3/4 inches tall) and if the belly is there at 2 weeks we are gonna have babies!!!! YAY!

ETA: because i can't spell...LOL

Ooooh can I see a pic of the "pot belly" please?

So sorry KC Blue! I am not on here much :cheer:

I don't have a pic of her "pot belly" but if you look at my website Georgia is the lovely black whippet on the home page. She is 3 weeks in the photo. most people don't realize she is in pup in that photo but if you turn her upside down its easy to see, she now is very fat at 5 weeks :laugh:

www.kanatiwhippets.com

ETA website

Edited by Kanati Whippets

Do you know how many she is having?

My girl decided to get me in training last night and wouldn't settle, kept digging up her bedding and making me stress she was going to pop early. I ended up putting the puppy pen up after midnight and she settled a little better in there. I think the pups must have been bouncing on her bladder and bowls making her uncomfortable.

Hi everyone :o

How exciting April starts tomorrow. :cheer:

Good luck & a safe delivery of your litters to Oakway & becks who are first up for the month...hope you both get lots of beautiful healthy babies. :o

My girl is on day 47 from first mating & she is getting very big & looks like she is about to pop already :p she had a big litter last time & had the pups on day 59..so I wouldn't be surprised if that happens again, I will put belly shots up soon. :o

Poor thing is starting to look very uncomfortable & acting very precious..I think the pups must be putting alot of pressure on her bladder & bowels, as she asking to go to the toilet alot & has even done a couple of accidents inside when she couldn't wake us up on time.

She insists on sleeping in between us on our bed..but we will be setting up the whelping box soon, so hope she will get used to sleeping in that again.

She is getting very fussy with her food too.totally refuses to eat her dry food now, but will eat some human grade mince (chicken, turkey & beef ) with some nutrigel or cottage cheese on top, she loves scrambled eggs made with yoghurt & loves having a drink of goats milk too. She doesn't mind a bit of cooked chook too, but is not too keen on raw chicken wings at the moment. Oh well atleast I can get her to eat something though. :eek:

I had the weirdest nightmare last night ..I dreamt that Brandy whelped a litter of 8 pups , but only 2 of them looked like purebred Aussie terriers..all the rest looked like JRTx Aussie pups, with some of them having JRT colours & markings ;) I remember clearly saying to my OH in the dream "OMG the JRT from next door must have got to her too"!! :eek:

It's so funny the things you dream.. :) But in this case it most certainly was a nightmare!! :)

Nicole

My girl is now in week 7. She is getting very large and quite uncomfortable. She crawled under the car the other day and got stuck we had to jack the car up so she could get out!!!! She hasn't done that again, thank goodness.

Here is her belly shot:

post-7564-1301549104_thumb.jpg

Edited by shellbyville

It's amazing just how different they are isn't it!!

Lola is just hungry all the time now, but really she wants what we're having not the bikkies she just has available.

I can't wait to see how much more she grows in the next two weeks... and I can't wait to see all of the upcoming puppy piccies!!

iits soo exciting now , i cant believe how quickly its going :)

maddis the same food mum give me food mum lol and such a sooky girl has to have cuddles constantly lol

will take week 7 belly shot tomorrow :)

Edited by cazzie

Hi All,

We have had our puppies at last.

10, YES 10.

7 Bitches and 3 Dogs. Good girl Rhyme. Good boy Uno.

No photos at the moment, as I am rather busy.

I am also looking after Rhymes daughter Pagan for her owner while she has renovations done.

Pagan was mated to Nevedith Kfa Krakka and had 8 puppies by C section the day before Rhyme whelped so you will all understand I am rather busy.

Cheers from a very tired Jill at Oakway.

Hi All,

We have had our puppies at last.

10, YES 10.

7 Bitches and 3 Dogs. Good girl Rhyme. Good boy Uno.

No photos at the moment, as I am rather busy.

I am also looking after Rhymes daughter Pagan for her owner while she has renovations done.

Pagan was mated to Nevedith Kfa Krakka and had 8 puppies by C section the day before Rhyme whelped so you will all understand I am rather busy.

Cheers from a very tired Jill at Oakway.

:rofl:

OMGosh 10!!! Congratz ...way to go