Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

My girl is now on antibiotics for a nasty UTI which she has never had before. She had just finished a course of ABs 4 days earlier which was a preventive for another problem.

I have booked a ultrasound for next Wednesday (4 weeks). I noticed her internal stitches from the surgical AI are now up against her skin on her abdomen - perhaps "something" is growing in there :laugh:

It will be a bit of miracle if there are puppies with what she has been through!

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl is now on antibiotics for a nasty UTI which she has never had before. She had just finished a course of ABs 4 days earlier which was a preventive for another problem.

I have booked a ultrasound for next Wednesday (4 weeks). I noticed her internal stitches from the surgical AI are now up against her skin on her abdomen - perhaps "something" is growing in there :laugh:

It will be a bit of miracle if there are puppies with what she has been through!

Fingers crossed for you!! We will be getting Teagan scanned next week - mind you the size of her 'pot' would suggest that she is definitley 'cooking'!!

Congratulations to everyone who is expecting :cry: :cry:

I have booked a ultrasound for next Wednesday (4 weeks). I noticed her internal stitches from the surgical AI are now up against her skin on her abdomen - perhaps "something" is growing in there :cry:

Hilaryo.. your poor girl sounds like she's been through a lot :laugh: Fingers crossed you got some sticky babies.

OMG... I went to Canberra for three days.. have come home and I can't believe how much Lola has changed... she has no waist and a big 'ol pot belly.. such a huge change in such a short time.. I can't imagine what the next three and a half weeks are going to be like!

Well Teagan was scanned today - a bit early but the only time OH could get her in with the nice vet, he just lets them stand up and scans them .......................and..................................

he said probably from the last few matings ...........he could see probably 6 little marbles!!! :rofl:

I have booked a ultrasound for next Wednesday (4 weeks). I noticed her internal stitches from the surgical AI are now up against her skin on her abdomen - perhaps "something" is growing in there :p

Keep your fingers crossed and don't give up hope.

Thinking of you both.

Congratulations to everyone who is expecting :confused: ;)

I have booked a ultrasound for next Wednesday (4 weeks). I noticed her internal stitches from the surgical AI are now up against her skin on her abdomen - perhaps "something" is growing in there :)

Hilaryo.. your poor girl sounds like she's been through a lot :rolleyes: Fingers crossed you got some sticky babies.

OMG... I went to Canberra for three days.. have come home and I can't believe how much Lola has changed... she has no waist and a big 'ol pot belly.. such a huge change in such a short time.. I can't imagine what the next three and a half weeks are going to be like!

I know what you mean, I had to put mine into kennels for 5 days and when she went in, she didn't really look any different but when I picked her up, there was a definite belly. We have 2 weeks to go now, so she will get her belling shave at the w/e and maybe do a belly picture.

Congratulations to everyone who is expecting :eek: :D

I have booked a ultrasound for next Wednesday (4 weeks). I noticed her internal stitches from the surgical AI are now up against her skin on her abdomen - perhaps "something" is growing in there ;)

Hilaryo.. your poor girl sounds like she's been through a lot :laugh: Fingers crossed you got some sticky babies.

How about some belly pics?

Well Teagan was scanned today - a bit early but the only time OH could get her in with the nice vet, he just lets them stand up and scans them .......................and..................................

he said probably from the last few matings ...........he could see probably 6 little marbles!!! :laugh:

Congratulations :eek:

Six is good!

Unfortunately no puppies for Macey. She'll just have to go "la naturelle" next season.

I am surprised because she is acting and looking pregnant and doesn't have phantoms normally, but it's a human grade scanner setup with an experienced operator so that's that!

Best wishes to everyone in April litters for beautiful healthy litters :laugh:

Edited by hilaryo

Unfortunately no puppies for Macey. She'll just have to go "la naturelle" next season.

I am surprised because she is acting and looking pregnant and doesn't have phantoms normally, but it's a human scanner with an experienced operator so that's that!

Best wishes to everyone in April litters for beautiful healthy litters :cheer:

Sorry to hear that hilaryo :laugh:

Good luck for next season. :(

I am surprised because she is acting and looking pregnant and doesn't have phantoms normally, but it's a human grade scanner setup with an experienced operator so that's that!

Best wishes to everyone in April litters for beautiful healthy litters :cheer:

What a shame, after all you've both been through :laugh: Breeding is so heartbreaking at times. Wishing you lots of luck for next time

Best wishes to everyone in April litters for beautiful healthy litters ;)

Thats a shame :o Good luck for next time.

Best wishes to everyone in April litters for beautiful healthy litters :o

Bad luck hilaryo.