Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Nima had her babys last night/early this morning, she had 6 in total, 1 boy and the rest girls!! She is feeding well and settled. Here is a link to my face book album with pics of the babys taken this afternoon.

Nimas babys

Congratulations Tibbiemax71 on the safe arrival of Nimas litter. :rofl::( ;) :clap:

Like me, you got mostly girls aswell...they are absolutely beautiful. :rofl::rofl:

Edited by Baileys mum

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakway - Whippets - 1st. 01/04/2011. 3 boys 7 girls

becks - Miniature Schnauzers - 5th. 01/04/2011. 2 boys 3 girls

skyehaven - Flat Coated Retrievers - ???. 04/04/2011. 7 boys 6 girls 1 girl died

choc_bordercollie - Border Collie - ???. 08/04/2011. 3 boys 6 girls + 1 stillborn

Got nuthin - Labradors -9th. 10/04/2011. 3 boys 6 girls 1 boy and 1 girl died.

woodys - Cocker Spaniels - 9th. 08/04/2011. 2 boys 5 girls

Lady of the Ghans - Lowchens -10th. 12/04/2011. 1 boy 1 girl

Bailey's Mum - Australian Terriers - 16th. 12/04/2011. 1 boy 8 girls

cazzie - Boston Terriers - 16th. All died. :D :p ;) :)

Tibbiemax71 - Tibetan Spaniels - 16th.

Shelbyville - Labrador Retrievers - 16th. 5 boys 5 girls 1 boy stillborn

labs26 - Labradors - 20th.

Tibbiemax71 - Tibetan Spaniels - 20th.

AdoubleJ - Beagles - 22rd.

KC Blue - Whippets - 23rd.

ish - German Shepherds - 24th.

Kanati Whippets - Whippets - 24th.

hilaryo - Beagles - 28th.

murmarstaffs - Staffordshire Terriers - 30th.

Just noticed I am down for a few more pups than I have! I have 2 boys, 3 girls.(plus 1 boy and 1 girl died)

Great work Lola!

No worries with the milk supply here. At 1 week old my lot weigh the same as my last litter at 2 weeks old. :laugh: No wonder she had trouble giving birth. The are a bunch of porkers. :laugh:

Sorry tibbismax.

My lot are so active I have taken the box out today (as I was getting a bit fed up putting them back in it all the time!)

first worming tonight (I use panacur at 3,5 and 8 weeks) and at the weekend they get to start on solids!

We lost our little black girl today, she was so tiny, she was the one we had trouble getting going RIP little one. :)

Aww poor little baby - she was a lot smaller though wasn't she? With Denim's litter the first pup was a very small black & white girl and she just didn't have the strength of the others - it was heartbreaking and I can only imagine it is much worse when it is a planned litter like this. Hugs to Blair - I bet he was upset.

Thanks guys, yes the others are doing well, she was the one I nicknamed "Gaspy" as that is what she was doing when she was born, took a while to get her going and yes Trisven, she was 100 grams while her big fat sister is 207 grams!!

So sorry to hear about the little one Tibbimax71 :confused:

I was initially a little worried about my smallest girl who was born 168g while her biggest sister was born 238g..But she has proven to be very strong & a little fighter & weighed in at 305g last night..she is still a long way behind her big sister who weighed in at 447g last night, but I'm still happy that the little one has nearlly doubled her birth weight. :sick: