Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOTG....this may be very sily indeed but your puppies look fluffy, do you shave the back ends of them or are they like the cresteds and some are hairless and others not? They are gorgeous just the same!

Great question... I was curious too.

LOTG....this may be very sily indeed but your puppies look fluffy, do you shave the back ends of them or are they like the cresteds and some are hairless and others not? They are gorgeous just the same!

Hehehe you'd be surprised how many people ask :laugh:

They are fluffy all over and if you leave them in full coat they look like miniature bearded collies apparently :laugh:

I need to double check how old they are when they get their first clip but it's between 3 and 5 weeks, but first clip you just do their bums... later on you clip the bit of their forelegs from their elbow to a little above their joint and their feet :laugh:

I can't wait to shave their wee little bums, they look disgustingly cute after their first clip.

Hehehe you'd be surprised how many people ask :eek:

They are fluffy all over and if you leave them in full coat they look like miniature bearded collies apparently :mad

I need to double check how old they are when they get their first clip but it's between 3 and 5 weeks, but first clip you just do their bums... later on you clip the bit of their forelegs from their elbow to a little above their joint and their feet :(

I can't wait to shave their wee little bums, they look disgustingly cute after their first clip.

Thanks for explaining that :eek:

I can't wait to see them clipped...they must be so cute like that! Please share a pick ot 2 of them :mad

I am glad lots of people ask you! now i don't feel so silly! LOL

We ended up with one female puppy, born last night. There was another puppy but it was very stuck and unable to be saved :) Checa and her big fat puppy are doing very well though :o

We ended up with one female puppy, born last night. There was another puppy but it was very stuck and unable to be saved :) Checa and her big fat puppy are doing very well though :(

Awww RIP little lost puppy :o

Glad mum and pup are doing well.... we need a photo now :mad

We ended up with one female puppy, born last night. There was another puppy but it was very stuck and unable to be saved :) Checa and her big fat puppy are doing very well though :(

So sorry for the little lost one ish, :o glad Checa and her big girl are doing well though :mad

Tibbie, is there any news on Leah? She was due a few days ago wasn't she?

I may have missed something, but I hope everything is ok!

Leah was due this monday just gone, she had a phantom, we thought as much as she wasnt big at all, not like balloon guts Nima LOL She will have her turn next time.

Tibbie, is there any news on Leah? She was due a few days ago wasn't she?

I may have missed something, but I hope everything is ok!

Leah was due this monday just gone, she had a phantom, we thought as much as she wasnt big at all, not like balloon guts Nima LOL She will have her turn next time.

Ahh ok... I thought I must've missed something... good luck for next time :)

We ended up with one female puppy, born last night. There was another puppy but it was very stuck and unable to be saved :thumbsup: Checa and her big fat puppy are doing very well though :eek:

Awww RIP little lost puppy :laugh:

Glad mum and pup are doing well.... we need a photo now :D

Heres a photo of our pup, taken last night

aaaIMG_0594600x400.jpg

She'll be the worlds cleanest puppy because Checa won't stop fussing over her!