Caboolture Numbers

Edenishy

G'day,

I was wondering if anyone had any numbers for the upcoming Caboolture show this coming weekend.

We are entered but may not be able to attend because of another commitment that has popped up (at lunch time) so

knowing some numbers (particularly group 4), we might be able to juggle both. We are/were really looking forward to our first show at Caboolture!

Thanks in advance if your able to help.

Edited by Ishy

G'day,

I was wondering if anyone had any numbers for the upcoming Caboolture show this coming weekend.

We are entered but may not be able to attend because of another commitment that has popped up (at lunch time) so

knowing some numbers (particularly group 4), we might be able to juggle both. We are/were really looking forward to our first show at Caboolture!

Hi,

I just checked the schedule and the club have not asked for an envelope to sent along with the entries for the return of numbers. You would have to collect your numbers on the day from the secretary's office/tent.

Edited by oakway

G'day,

Hi,

I just checked the schedule and the club have not asked for an envelope to sent along with the entries for the return of numbers. You would have to collect your numbers on the day from the secretary's office/tent.

Oh sorry I should have been clearer... (I dont expect to know my number just yet! hehehe)

I meant the number of entrants.

I know alot of shows don't release the entrant numbers but I see some do so just wondered as it will allow me to make a more informed

decision as to whether we should go or not.....we really want to go and have been looking forward to it (after going to the last one but only to watch)

Basically, its the Brother in Laws birthday lunch that day (invited only today with hardly any notice) and if I know how many entries there are I can have a rough idea on when the show may be completed and if we could make the lunch in time or a little late etc.

Edited by Ishy

Well that certainly sucks! Don't you love last minute notice on events.

The Champ Show starts at 9:30am (as per the amendments in the March Schedules), so I'd say the beagles would be on anytime between 10 - 10:30am.

Just remember though, it's not just showing for your class, but if you get your class or BOB, RUBOB, you'll need to stay for Group, which would probably be after 11am? It depends on if they stop for morning tea, but you'd hope they don't if they are starting at 9:30am and it's going to be a hot day. If you get your class in group, you'll need to stay for in show which I'd say would be on after lunch.

But it also depends on how many are entered in each breed. Just trying to give you rough timings!

Well that certainly sucks! Don't you love last minute notice on events.

The Champ Show starts at 9:30am (as per the amendments in the March Schedules), so I'd say the beagles would be on anytime between 10 - 10:30am.

Just remember though, it's not just showing for your class, but if you get your class or BOB, RUBOB, you'll need to stay for Group, which would probably be after 11am? It depends on if they stop for morning tea, but you'd hope they don't if they are starting at 9:30am and it's going to be a hot day. If you get your class in group, you'll need to stay for in show which I'd say would be on after lunch.

But it also depends on how many are entered in each breed. Just trying to give you rough timings!

Thanks Erin!

Last min events do suck! We dont know what we are going to do at this stage....we are eager to try to earn our first points finally. We will see I guess.

It is going to be a hot day isn't it...that could play a part with the decision.... I dont do heat well at the moment and considering I started Chemo again today, at a higher dose than usual, it could make it a tough day out (even though its not me running around the ring)