Best Tug Toy?

poochiemama

Hi dolers

My dogs LOOOOVE playing tug of war and they used to adore the d-man tugs - but his website says he's taking a break and will only be advertising tugs from time to time.

Just wondering if you had any suggestions for great tug-of-war toys ? The rope toys they shred quite quickly so preferably something that is very durable...

We sell some realy good ones at work, but be buggered if i can remember what brand they are. I will find out tomorrow for you though. My guys have one of the extra large ones and all 4 dogs can play at once :laugh:.

ETA: I remembered the name Flossy Chew toys.

Edited by Clover

Our dogs seam to do pretty well with each others ears :laugh:

Bloodhound ears are pretty popular with my kelpie *L*

Seriously though - mine love the big rope toys for tugging

And if it isnt the ears, its the tail and feet. They can be pretty rough sometimes, but they take it fairly well :D

And if it isnt the ears, its the tail and feet. They can be pretty rough sometimes, but they take it fairly well :D

Or the whole back leg at times (hound can fit kelpies leg in mouth :) - drooly )

Or the whole back leg at times (hound can fit kelpies leg in mouth :) - drooly )

This is really gross. But one time, the dogs caught the neighbours cat, which kept coming into our backyard teasing the dogs.

Well they got it once, and they had obviously played tug of war, because it was stretched from one side of the yard, all the way to the other. We live on an acre. So, it was quite disgusting! Poor kitty :D