Welcome Back To Ring' Amy'

Jatona

'Amy' is coming back to the ring after being attacked at 4 months old. 5 months on, she due back at the Blacktown Shows March 5th & 6th. My chihuahua is now 9 mths old and against the odds ( broken pelvis, ribs, hip, bowel damage) is walking . Thanks to all the dog people who have offered support for us.

If you have a pet that has had a severe trauma please don't give up on them.

'Amy' is coming back to the ring after being attacked at 4 months old. 5 months on, she due back at the Blacktown Shows March 5th & 6th. My chihuahua is now 9 mths old and against the odds ( broken pelvis, ribs, hip, bowel damage) is walking . Thanks to all the dog people who have offered support for us.

Yay!!! Huge congrats - thats a massive win to get her there! Cant wait to see you both ringside soon! (who gets to handle her you or Renee?) LOL

Yay!!! Huge congrats - thats a massive win to get her there! Cant wait to see you both ringside soon! (who gets to handle her you or Renee?) LOL

ME and only ME. Renee gets 'Jake' now. I'll show the girls instead. Amy is my baby and I hate being away from her.

ME and only ME. Renee gets 'Jake' now. I'll show the girls instead. Amy is my baby and I hate being away from her.

LOL - I thought as much! (and so it should be)! At least Renee can relax with Jake, he is such a lovely natured boy & I cant wait for another cuddle! We are at the gong this weekend, but I don't know what show next after that because of Poung's babies - but hope to see you & Amy soon! :-)

• 6 months later...

Our little Amy (15 mths) titled at the spring fair. Managed Best of Breed and Junior in Group just to top it off. I am over the top happy. Who would have thought she would make it all the way. Australian Champion 'Amy'. Amy has now retired and learning to be an assistance dog. eg; helping Nanna(92) eat her dinner and keep her lap warm. Its a tough life now. Everyone has been amazing while she went through her ordeal and I believe people were genuinely happy for us.

Our little Amy (15 mths) titled at the spring fair. Managed Best of Breed and Junior in Group just to top it off. I am over the top happy. Who would have thought she would make it all the way. Australian Champion 'Amy'. Amy has now retired and learning to be an assistance dog. eg; helping Nanna(92) eat her dinner and keep her lap warm. Its a tough life now. Everyone has been amazing while she went through her ordeal and I believe people were genuinely happy for us.

Yes, Yes & YES!! (The cake was a lovely touch!)

Three Cheers & You and Amy!

Hiphip hooray.........

Congratulations again from me, the skinkids & the furkids! Way to go Jackie! :cheer:

what a lovely story, I'm so glad that Amy recovered and got her champion

but what a hard life she must lead now :laugh::laugh::laugh: keeping laps warm and helping eat dinners - every chihuahuas retirement dream job I would have thought :laugh: