ruthless

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been coveting these since the day I saw them, but have a question:

Gus was, to the best of my calculations, born somewhere between 1st April and 1st May 2010, which makes him almost a year old.

Measuring his neck with a tape I think he'll come in around 46cms for a collar.

Question is, he's been steady around the 27kgs mark for the last six to eight weeks.

Given he's a bitsa bull-arab type, I can't figure out if he's done growing or not. Obviously I don't want to buy him a collar he'll grow out of, and at this stage probably a little leeway will be enough, but I'm still not sure.

Thoughts? Anyone?

The collars have five or six holes (depending on the design). Dave could make it to fit on the second last hole so there's some room to grow. Alternatively, you can order and pay during the promotion period but we'll hold off on making it until you reckon he's done growing.

Any pics? :(

The collars have five or six holes (depending on the design). Dave could make it to fit on the second last hole so there's some room to grow. Alternatively, you can order and pay during the promotion period but we'll hold off on making it until you reckon he's done growing.

Any pics? :(

Ah, sounds good. All that's left to do now is make a decision on what collar :(

And pics? Why naturally... :(

ScentingGus.jpgUpsidedownGus.jpgRestingGus.jpgChewinGus.jpg

Argh, he's gorgeous!!! :(

I'd probably avoid burgundy, but he could wear any of the other colours with silver, brass or aged brass. Do you want a flat collar or a training collar? He's big enough to wear a wide.

Argh, he's gorgeous!!! :(

I'd probably avoid burgundy, but he could wear any of the other colours with silver, brass or aged brass. Do you want a flat collar or a training collar? He's big enough to wear a wide.

I shall pass on your compliments. :(

Have to think about it. He currently wears a brown leather staffy collar, but outgrew it more quickly than I expected - got it at six months, went through four holes on it until now, plus it doesn't suit him, he's too much of a soft sap for pointy studs. Needs something more playful and stylish (like his owner). (Or actually like his owner would aspire to.)

Training collar - got a pic, or do you just mean the wide collars or is it a martingale type design or somesuch? (scuse ignorance)

/edit: durrrrrrr nevermind just saw them on the website :(

Thinking to be done!

Edited by SpotTheDog

Should mention that we have these decorations now, for people that think the Sweetheart is too girly.

181751_499807672894_198179242894_6362703_8232107_n.jpg

I also found skull and crossbones recently.

post-10864-1300410045_thumb.jpg

I think both are only suitable for wide collars. Need to check the skulls to confirm.

Congratulations Ruthless! Flute and Sienna share a collar and lead and get comments ALL the time. When i figure out who actually OWNs the collar and lead i will get the other one a set :thumbsup: They are such a good fit though, fit both girls really well :thumbsup: We love them.

tlc has pointed out to me that the Facebook tagging thing isn't working. Sorry if you've already done it, but there aren't any showing up on our wall so I have no way of drawing a name!

I need to come up with an alternative. Stay tuned!

The main promotion hasn't changed. Everyone who orders a collar during the promotion period will still get a free 4ft lead. It's just the draw for a free cuff that's been affected.

Edited by ruthless

I've just found out that the tag doesn't show up on our page if you have privacy settings on your account. In order to fix this you need to click the padlock under your status update and and make it visible to "everyone".

The blog post has been updated to reflect this new development!

http://www.ruthlessthings.com/blog/?p=2276

Apologies to those that have already tagged us, but you'll need to post again so it's visible on our page in order to be eligible for the draw.

I ordered Coopers Collar this morning, I'm super excited for it to get here! His Birthday I'd May 5th so I'm hoping to have it by then. My girlfriend told me I was mean only buying one but I say I will get Bron one when he is 5 too!!

So any other DOL dogs getting Ruthless collars??

I ordered Coopers Collar this morning, I'm super excited for it to get here! His Birthday I'd May 5th so I'm hoping to have it by then. My girlfriend told me I was mean only buying one but I say I will get Bron one when he is 5 too!!

So any other DOL dogs getting Ruthless collars??

None of mine have RL collars and leads if it's any consolation :confused: Chopper had a Nightowl martingale and matching lead briefly, but it's gone to a magazine for a product review!

I am. But I'm getting both of them collars :cheer:

Yours are in production :laugh:

I am.

Wide asteroid belt. But can't choose between brown leather with aged brass, or chestnut leather with shiny brass. (Gus above.)

I'd love to help you decide but it could come back and bite me on the bum if you're not happy so I'll have to remain impartial. They're both excellent choices :cheers: