Tumut

Joan of Arc

Diva is going!

I am, and I went last year too - but I can't for the life of me remember the ring set up!

I seem to remember a lot of deep slippery MUD. Hope it's not like that this year.

I'm by myself and with just one dog, so will be doing the least set-up necessary.

Two tiers of rings on quite a steep hill.

Some (limited) parking at the top of the rings but most is back towards the entrance.

Seems to be either dusty or muddy dependent on the weather. Not one of my favourite grounds.

Unlike Adelong :thumbsup:

Some (limited) parking at the top of the rings but most is back towards the entrance.

Seems to be either dusty or muddy dependent on the weather. Not one of my favourite grounds.

Unlike Adelong :D

Then PF we will see you in Adelong next weekend YES?????

Diva, look for us, we are only bringing two Labs and a Clumber... that shouldnt make us too hard to find... and if we dont have to bring the rest of the fur family we might even have a space under our gazebo....

edited to add that we are going up tonight ... we are booked into the caravan park....

Edited by mercedes

Unlike Adelong :D

Then PF we will see you in Adelong next weekend YES?????

Diva, look for us, we are only bringing two Labs and a Clumber... that shouldnt make us too hard to find... and if we dont have to bring the rest of the fur family we might even have a space under our gazebo....

edited to add that we are going up tonight ... we are booked into the caravan park....

I"ll be at Whippet Nationals Mercedes. Enjoy the Adelong apples though. Yum!!

Will do :D I'll have the enthusiastic white Borzoi

We went last year and it was one of the worst grounds we've ever been to :hug: Red clay mud crap made you grow about 1ft from sticking to your shoes, Lol. Barely any room to set up and the sheepdog trial people let their dogs crap anywhere and everywhere.

some group results. I didn't wait for the after lunch as we were finished at 10am

wHat I know

Terrier BIG Smooth Foxie

RUBIG Staff

baby norwich

minor ?

Puppy staffy (rubig)

junior foxy (BIG)

inter jack

aus ?

open amstaf

gundogs

BIG Cocker

rubig?

baby Vizsla

minorGSP

puppy gordon

junior cocker (big)

inter ess

aus gordon

open american cocker

Hounds

big Dash min long + boig

rubig elkhound

baby no babies

minor no minors

puppy dash min smooth

junior dash min long

inter elky(Rubig)

aus borzoi

open (BIG)

working

big pembroke

rubig puli

baby pembroke

minor?

puppy cattle dog

Junior sheltie

inter ?

aus puli (Rubig)

open pembroke (Big)

thats all I know folks, maybe some else can fill in what I didn't know

A lovely day at Tumut

BIS was a Dobermann, r/up was I think the Bulldog.

Aust bred in show was an italian greyhound, I only remember that one because I was in there with the hound

It was a lovely day, had a great ringside spot in full shade and with a view over the main arena, weather wasn't too hot or too cold, and I met Mercedes extremely gorgeous Clumber baby. :)

Scrappynsuzie, was that you who pulled a chair up next to me on the hill? I didn't realise :eek:

Edited by Diva

Aust bred in show was an italian greyhound, I only remember that one because I was in there with the hound

It was a lovely day, had a great ringside spot in full shade and with a view over the main arena, weather wasn't too hot or too cold, and I met Mercedes extremely gorgeous Clumber baby. :)

Scrappynsuzie, was that you who pulled a chair up next to me on the hill? I didn't realise :eek:

yep that was I.

I didn't realise that was you Diva!

It was a lovely day, had a great ringside spot in full shade and with a view over the main arena, weather wasn't too hot or too cold, and I met Mercedes extremely gorgeous Clumber baby. :eek:

Scrappynsuzie, was that you who pulled a chair up next to me on the hill? I didn't realise :laugh:

yep that was I.

I didn't realise that was you Diva!

Well it's a bit late, but :)

;)

some group results. I didn't wait for the after lunch as we were finished at 10am

wHat I know

Terrier BIG Smooth Foxie

RUBIG Staff

baby norwich

minor ?

Puppy staffy (rubig)

junior foxy (BIG)

inter jack

aus ?

open amstaf

gundogs

BIG Cocker

rubig? Golden Retriever

baby Vizsla

minorGSP

puppy gordon

junior cocker (big)

inter ess

aus gordon

open american cocker

Hounds

big Dash min long + boig

rubig elkhound

baby no babies

minor no minors

puppy dash min smooth

junior dash min long

inter elky(Rubig)

aus borzoi

open (BIG)

working

big pembroke

rubig puli

baby pembroke

minor?

puppy cattle dog

Junior sheltie

inter ?

aus puli (Rubig)

open pembroke (Big)

thats all I know folks, maybe some else can fill in what I didn't know

A lovely day at Tumut

Scrappynsuzie, was that you who pulled a chair up next to me on the hill? I didn't realise :)

Thanks Diva ... and she was extremely impressed with her big white mate :rofl: under different circumstances it would have been nice to let them interact more....

Are you coming to Adelong or Tumba double?