Proston Ag Show, Qld

Nazrelle

Proston QLD. Show society Dog section, this Saturday is our local ag show and we have been pushed out of our show rings into the tennis courts,,,,,,,, yep on hard surface, so if it is hot we may have some feet problems with dogs not to mention us. We dog people are treated bad at ag shows and we pay big entries for the privilege.

Edited by Nazrelle

Yewwww that's not gonna be fun!!

Does anyone know if camping is permitted on Friday night? I don't really feel like a 4-hour drive on Saturday morning...

Hard Tennis courts, whatever that surface is, LOL, walked around on it today in bare feet and it was warm and today was a mild day, god help us if Saturday is HOT.............

If you can find a spot to set up that is, LOL, there will be a few camping that I know of.

Yewwww that's not gonna be fun!!

Does anyone know if camping is permitted on Friday night? I don't really feel like a 4-hour drive on Saturday morning...

We showed on the Tennis Courts at Noosa Agi for may years. :cry:

I haven't been their since Adam was a boy so I have no idea what happens these days.

Good luck to all going. I shall enjoy the grass at Group One at Durack.

Just been in to Proston and the dog people are doing the best they can to make it usable for us, it was hot underfoot and it will be hard to sit near rings for those that like too but if that is it then we have to either put up with it or stay home I guess.

Narelle

Just been in to Proston and the dog people are doing the best they can to make it usable for us, it was hot underfoot and it will be hard to sit near rings for those that like too but if that is it then we have to either put up with it or stay home I guess.

Narelle

It was like that last time i went.. u couldnt get in n u couldnt get out lol horrible place to set up.. Least u arnt to far nell! When's ya next show? u doing glady?

Hi We have just heard that it is on the Tennis Courts !!

Does anyone know whether the surface is Bitumen or Cement or something else ??

Not keen on showing near midday on Hot surface not worried about us it is the dogs feet ??

Thanks In Advance xx

it is a concrete type surface and yep it will be a bit hot i think.......narelle

Hi We have just heard that it is on the Tennis Courts !!

Does anyone know whether the surface is Bitumen or Cement or something else ??

Not keen on showing near midday on Hot surface not worried about us it is the dogs feet ??

Thanks In Advance xx

no Snag I won't be at Gladstone, Zsa's babies will still be here, I will see you at Bundy I guess, I have Murgon next week.

It was like that last time i went.. u couldnt get in n u couldnt get out lol horrible place to set up.. Least u arnt to far nell! When's ya next show? u doing glady?