Goulbourn Ag - Nsw

I will have chocolate :laugh:

In that case - yes. I'm coming :o Might not have a dog, they are both shedding, but who cares if I have chocolate!

I might not have my girl either, after shooting off my big mouth about fat dogs, she could stand to lose a kilo at least. The diet started yesterday, I'm a mean mum.

I will have chocolate :)

I will be there, and seeing this post have just decided to set up at the hound ring ;)

:D It's where all the cool people are.

:thumbsup:

Are you saying that Toy people aren't cool :hug: . Since when did crimplene suits and crotcheted vests go out of fashion??

I will have chocolate :)

I will be there, and seeing this post have just decided to set up at the hound ring :D

:D It's where all the cool people are.

;)

Are you saying that Toy people aren't cool :grouphug: . Since when did crimplene suits and crotcheted vests go out of fashion??

If you got an IG BMP, you'd have a Toy Hound. :)

Hound results:

BIG Linda Steven's Mini Long

RUBIG Garby's Elkhound

Can't recall any of the classes except Junior which was Dianne's IW Claude. Go the Wolfies. :grouphug:

Not much to write home about in our camp except my Saluki pup Floyd got a handy BOB over grownups for his first show in minor. Clever little kid.

Are you saying that Toy people aren't cool :rofl: . Since when did crimplene suits and crotcheted vests go out of fashion??

Still in fashion for Gundogs!

post-16399-1300954635_thumb.jpg

:(

OMG!! the picture!! This is sooooo funny- the real laugh out aloud type i love it!!

Edited by Irish Lassy