Where To Collect A Puppy At Sydney Airport

Aussienot

I am picking up a puppy flying on Virgin on Wednesday afternoon. The breeder says she will be at Toll Freight on Loop road.

Have looked at the airport map, have googled Toll Freight, and Virgin Freight, and Where to pick up a dog from Sydney Airport, look for Loop road in the area, and am still none the wiser. I have seen a freight area near the international terminal but this appears to be all Qantas.

Can someone please tell me where the areas for dogs at Sydney airport is located? I can read a map, but if I can get lost I probably will.

Edited by Aussienot

I am picking up a puppy flying on Virgin on Wednesday afternoon. The breeder says she will be at Toll Freight on Loop road.

Have looked at the airport map, have googled Toll Freight, and Virgin Freight, and Where to pick up a dog from Sydney Airport, look for Loop road in the area, and am still none the wiser. I have seen a freight area near the international terminal but this appears to be all Qantas.

Can someone please tell me where the areas for dogs at Sydney airport is located? I can read a map, but if I can get lost I probably will.

Go in the airport road. Turn left at the first lights. Turn right at the first road. Go all the way to the end and Virgin Pet pickup is on the left.

Go in the airport road. Turn left at the first lights. Turn right at the first road. Go all the way to the end and Virgin Pet pickup is on the left.

This. :rofl:

And if you miss the turn off, keep following the road back around and turn right.

McDonalds and the dreaded KrispyKreme place................

Choose your weakness lol

I don't eat either but I imagine it is a bad spot to park if you are early to pick soemone up from the airport and you don't want to pay for parking (as I have heard people do) :)