Canberra And Surrounds Meet Up

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To throw something else out there (maybe for a future meet) I noticed today a new chocolate/cafe type place opening this week in Belconnen. I will check it out when I go next but we should all go indulge if its like Koko Black - for scientific testing purposes only of course :cry:

I'm sooooooooo glad I don't work in Belconnen anymore! :)

So far I've been very good - been working in Civic since end of January and I've only been to Koko Black once! Easyway tea on the other hand........... :) Maybe I should say I'm interested to this other job.......I might actually save money!!!!!

I personally like Max Brenner (mmmm fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate) better but Im happy for either. Afternoon is probably better for me but I can come to either Im just thinking my babysitter would find that easier :rofl: and I can have all the chocolate to myself mmmmm :D

So yes count me in :)

bf is working that weekend so I should be free...

Stace - we are going to drive by Max this Sunday after some family stuff up north - if it's not too busy we'll stop :yum:

Stace - we are going to drive by Max this Sunday after some family stuff up north - if it's not too busy we'll stop :yum:

:) it'll be 2 indulgences in a row. You'll have to make sure you don't go to Belco the weekend after the 16th!

16th @ 10am it is! They open at 9am so it shouldn't be too bad to get a seat for all of us *fingers crossed*

So far we have:

Kneecole

Akayla

KW68

Vehs

CleoJ

Eridor + neighbour

(just so we all know how many people are coming so whoever gets there first has to nab the seats :eek:)

Edited by kaywoman68