Robert Mcdowell Herbal Treatments

Lindainfa

My cousin who owns a large crossbreed has just recommended Robert Mcdowells products for me.

Her dog is about 9 years old and suddenly was not eating, lethargic and looked miserable. She took him to the Vet and they did full bloodwork. Test results came back as really high calcium levels and white blood cells - high or low - I cant remember the exact results she told me. The Vet told her the dog had Lymphoma Cancer and didn't think he had long. She took him home and googled for cancer treatments for dogs, finding Robert McDowells website. They are located in Sydney so she gave them a call and told them her results and the dogs symptoms. She said they were so helpful on the phone, knew exactly what they were talking about, didnt push her or expect her to buy any products after talking on the phone for 20 mins. They also provided advice on his diet, they recommend all raw and natural. She was currently feeding him cooked pasta meals/raw meaty bones and I think some dry food but not sure which brand.

She immediatly cut out everything except raw meaty bones, now she makes up her own BARF mix, adds the herbal drops they mixed up for her dog, with other vitamins and herbs they recommended. The next few days he was picking up and was back to normal so the next week or so she took her dog back to the Vet for a check up. He told her that he wasnt expecting to see him alive!! Did some more bloodwork and the whiteblood count was back to normal, calcium lower but still needed to go down some more. Other than that he was all good and acting his normal self.

I just thought I would share this story, for any other owners out there, if you have tried everything, it may just be worth a shot. The website is http://www.herbal-treatments.net/

I have just rang and spoke to Kate, for my own girl, Lola. She has some skin issues going on and she recommended a few things for me too, should be here in a few days so will be good to see how they affect her. I am getting the Blood Cleansing Yeast Skin Allergie Blend, Millet & Linseed Crushed mix and she also suggested Vit K tabs while making sure she gets plenty of sunlight daily to keep her Vit D levels healthy, which I make sure she does anyway. I already feed mostly barf anyway, so I will be cutting out all dry food now too.

Anyone else had experiences with this company?

Yes, however he is located in Bathurst not Sydney :D. We are using his sarcoid treatment on a horse at the moment. we have both drops and cream to give her twice daily. So far we have only been using it for a week and some of the smaller sarcoids have already dropped off and there is a massive difference. He also sent photos of a HUGE sarcoid on a horse that vanished almost completely.

Robert has quite a number of staff that work for him and all are very knowledgeable and very friendly. I highly recommend him if you are looking for alternative treatments to anything. :thumbsup:

Thats great news Lindainfa, I hope Lola has success with her treatment,.

Thanks for the link to Robert Mcdowells site I'm always on the lookout for natural treatments.

lablove

We've used Robert McDowell several times, and I'm always happy to recommend him and his staff :thumbsup:

We had Stewie, with osteosarcoma in his front leg - on a natural diet and Robert McDowells herbal treatments, Stewie had a very good quality of life, without needing conventional pain relief for 10 months after diagnosis.

We used to use some of his treatments for Enya's lameness in her flattened foot (severed digital tendons after putting her foot through a window), with much success.

We've also used some of his allergy treatments for one of our dogs that used to get allergies.

i used him and his herbal supplements for a horse that had navicular a couple of years back. the horse has since been sold on to a retirement home comfortable, in work and with no changes in his xrays...

also a pony that we picked up from soemone who had dumped her in a paddock for 18months, not doing her feet and had left her to founder several times was brought back to a respectable weight and not in pain with robert's herbs. the only other thing she was getting was soaked grass hay and some speedibeet so we had somethign to put the supplement in.

have nothing but respect for him and his staff. their delivery is quick, their knowledge fabulous and they don't push you or make you feel bad if you don't go all out and buy absolutely everything.