Litters Due In June 2011

Bilbo Baggins

goldielover beautiful babies. Congratulations, sorry for the those you lost. :rainbowbridge:

Got nothin, congratulations on your babies also beautiful, sorry for your dramas and those you lost :rainbowbridge: I hope that your litter continues to do well.

Cavalblaze sending you good thoughts and hope that she has a trouble free whelping. :coffee: :coffee:

all from me too, quoting saves me typing out the same thing :D

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have drop temp a bit this morning and have milk in the front teats. Looks like i am in for a early litter.

my cavie girl is due sunday week 2nd july, & she is sooo FAT, she can have them anytime after wednesday week cause i have a week off (puppy maternity leave)she was early with her last litter so hopefully three days will be ok fingers crossed......... when is due????/ look forward to updates

goldielover beautiful babies. Congratulations, sorry for the those you lost. :rainbowbridge:

Got nothin, congratulations on your babies also beautiful, sorry for your dramas and those you lost :rainbowbridge: I hope that your litter continues to do well.

Cavalblaze sending you good thoughts and hope that she has a trouble free whelping. :coffee: :coffee:

ditto here!

ditto here!

Me too ;)

ditto here!

Me too ;)

Triple ditto here! Gee that is getting lazy.

Cavalblaze - keeping my fingers crossed for you, I am guessing 9!

Sorry about the belated update, I have been busy! And my sister has been here :)

Soooo Prydenjoy welcomes TWO adorable little tri bitches into the world :thumbsup:

Born at 8:10pm and 9:30pm Sunday 19th July. Mango was a good girl and waited for my sister, who as I've mentioned is a vet nurse, to arrive, and started having puppies an hour later!

Didn't have any scales when they were born, but bought some the next day and the first itty bitty one weighing in at 85g, and the second at 132g.

I was hopeless, especially with the first, who took quite some time to get moving and breathing properly, as I paced the house, shaking nervously and just saying "Is it ok? Is it ok??", while my sister rubbed and rubbed and shook it down to get the gunk out and clear the airways. She got there though, didn't turn blue in the mouth or anything, just gasped for around 10 minutes. Both are wriggly and healthy though and I have been assured the little one will catch up to number two!!

Mango is a great mum. Went to the vet the morning after for a shot of sytocin to make sure she'd passed all of the afterbirth (we didn't see it, but she cleaned very vigorously when each pup was born so there is a good chance she did eat it). The vet was impressed by everything, didn't have any concerns for anyone.

So, yay!!! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I don't have any photos to share here (only on facebook), as I can't get them from my phone to my computer :o

Prydenjoy Congrats on your new additions. Two little girls, they will be treasured.

Oakeydoak1- I sincerley hope you are not correct in you guess of number of puppies my dear Lele may whelp.

Update - Last nite her temp went back up to 37.6 which is basically back within normal range for her. She still had a restless night sleep but we did manage to get a bit of rest. This morning she is 37.0. She still irequired to have a full breakfast of mince so i guess she doesn't feel unwell in anyway.

As always, timing is a real issue. Kids have a important appointment to attend in town, and the baby sitter cancelled so I'm hoping for tonite, least then hubby will be home and everything for the rest of the week is free.

Sorry about the belated update, I have been busy! And my sister has been here :)

Soooo Prydenjoy welcomes TWO adorable little tri bitches into the world :thumbsup:

Born at 8:10pm and 9:30pm Sunday 19th July. Mango was a good girl and waited for my sister, who as I've mentioned is a vet nurse, to arrive, and started having puppies an hour later!

Didn't have any scales when they were born, but bought some the next day and the first itty bitty one weighing in at 85g, and the second at 132g.

I was hopeless, especially with the first, who took quite some time to get moving and breathing properly, as I paced the house, shaking nervously and just saying "Is it ok? Is it ok??", while my sister rubbed and rubbed and shook it down to get the gunk out and clear the airways. She got there though, didn't turn blue in the mouth or anything, just gasped for around 10 minutes. Both are wriggly and healthy though and I have been assured the little one will catch up to number two!!

Mango is a great mum. Went to the vet the morning after for a shot of sytocin to make sure she'd passed all of the afterbirth (we didn't see it, but she cleaned very vigorously when each pup was born so there is a good chance she did eat it). The vet was impressed by everything, didn't have any concerns for anyone.

So, yay!!! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I don't have any photos to share here (only on facebook), as I can't get them from my phone to my computer :o

Congrats Prydenjoy. Lucky she waited for you sister to arrive. The last girl from my litter took a while to get going as well, she was breech and the placenta had detached. She needed lots of rubbing and had lots of gunk in her mouth, but she is the loudest of all of them. :D