Litters Due In June 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Not a Good Day for us, Sorry edgesmum.

BB this was a litter due 24/6/11

My other litter is till due June 9th.

This is the first time I have ever bred 2 bitches at the same time (I guess I must have had a bad feeling about Bella failing to get pregnant AGAIN ). Razz looks to be having 3 puppies from her ultrasound I only hope that there are 2 girls in there.

Edited by Fordogs

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my girl scanned this morning and had it confirmed too............NO babies here either! :cry::cry::cry:

I wish everyone waiting on babies all the very best for your expectant litters.

Oh that's a shame. Always next time.

Not a Good Day for us, Sorry edgesmum.

BB this was a litter due 24/6/11

My other litter is till due June 9th.

This is the first time I have ever bred 2 bitches at the same time (I guess I must have had a bad feeling about Bella failing to get pregnant AGAIN ). Razz looks to be having 3 puppies from her ultrasound I only hope that there are 2 girls in there.

Fixed.

:thumbsup:

Deerhound litter due 18 June.

Confirmed by ultrasound at least 8 Deerhound puppies! This is my first Deerhound litter usually have Ridgebacks. At least won't have to worry about dermoid sinus and faulty ridgies!

goodo! Someone else with lots of large puppies wrecking their backyard :rofl:

:thumbsup:

Deerhound litter due 18 June.

Confirmed by ultrasound at least 8 Deerhound puppies! This is my first Deerhound litter usually have Ridgebacks. At least won't have to worry about dermoid sinus and faulty ridgies!

goodo! Someone else with lots of large puppies wrecking their backyard :rofl:

I know the feeling, it has taken just on four years for my yard to recover and I maybe putting the house on the market in the next couple of weeks.

The timing isn't crash hot, but the property we're looking at would be fantastic. :thumbsup:

Congrats to the litters confirmed.

I can now feel puppies chasing rabbits. :rofl:

confirmed by ultrasound - Fern has a bellyful! Vet's best guess was 9, mine is OMG :laugh: Can't wipe the smile off my face

It was that tie. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

when I told Gail, Elmo's owner, that there were lots she said "one for every 10 minutes" and I said more than that :rofl:

would be hard for others to notice so no pics but Ferny is getting fat! :laugh:

So is my girl. Oh you can notice....even hubby went to pick her up and said aren't you just a fatty. :rofl: Becoming rather protective too, unsual for her but she didn't approve of the gas meter reader.

would be hard for others to notice so no pics but Ferny is getting fat! :laugh:

So is my girl. Oh you can notice....even hubby went to pick her up and said aren't you just a fatty. :rofl: Becoming rather protective too, unsual for her but she didn't approve of the gas meter reader.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Do not blame her. ;)

Lucy is getting so fat and is all belly. At 10 days to go I am getting worried, I tried to get a belly shot but she didnt really want to cooperate!! :laugh:

I can totally relate to that. However, Penny just wants to sit on anyone's knee at the moment, I hope for her sake she goes a couple of days early (and our knees). :D

Would love to see pictures of Lucy.

Lele's belly day 35. Still a bit wet in this photo as she had to have a bath due to a touch of Diarrhea, yuk... :vomit:

28 days to go and counting. I swear this is the biggest she has ever been for this duration, boobs are dragging in the dirt and she as the pregnant waddle happening.

lelebelly4weektogo.png

Lele's belly day 35. Still a bit wet in this photo as she had to have a bath due to a touch of Diarrhea, yuk... :vomit:

28 days to go and counting. I swear this is the biggest she has ever been for this duration, boobs are dragging in the dirt and she as the pregnant waddle happening.

lelebelly4weektogo.png

Wow Cavalblaze, how big is she going to be by the time she is due?

We now have the whelping box in place, Penny has been bathed and tummy clipped and will start taking temperatures from tonight. At least she has stopped playing tug of war with the other two and is content just to lie around.

post-27941-0-51851800-1306659863_thumb.jpg