Grafton Shows- 7 Shows In 5 Days Canine Carnival

tommygirl

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down 1 Lowchen :/

There should be some poodles there, if not come down and have a chat ellazpupz, I have poodles but wont have any there during those shows :laugh:

:laugh: No Ellalalalah :rofl: All good you'll have a fun weekend anyway!

:p got a suit off ebay today :D :) and stupid Flab has sliced open his pad.. Had a good chiro session but now this set back... fingers crossed all works out! really looking forward to it!

is anyone doing a day trip? maybe we could carpool?

Hey Dandy if you come down your welcome to come chill under my Gazebo for the day lol though you probably wont recognise me without Denver LMAO hehehe but let me know :thumbsup: I wont be able to fill you in too much about whats going on but other DOLers will lol

So I'm dragging my husband along on Sunday, he's a cat person! ( shakes head)

Never been to a dog show, apart from cruising at the royal Melbourne show. What will be happening Sunday, what can we expect? Ta

suggest getting there early if your going sunday, most people on the last will start to pack up once they have finished, saturday if you can make it will be a better day as there are 2 shows on that day :)

Yeah fun... Smisch you told me Im taking in your Flab hahahah :laugh:

I'll be going along, not sure what days I will be there I just want to meet some lovely puppies :thumbsup: It's just up the road from my town of Coffs Harbour :rofl:

Can someone let me know when the Akita's will be on what days? My husband would like to know if there will be any Pyrenean Mountain dogs there or Swedish Vallhunds.

--Lhok

All the shows at Grafton will be normal All Breeds shows, so each show (6) run as normal, There is a Chance most breeds are there but unless someone knows if a particular breed is going most of us wont know what breeds are entered until we see a catalog lol

Or if we get a breed/ring run down with out numbers :thumbsup:

Edited by Darkrai

is anyone doing a day trip? maybe we could carpool?

Hey Dandy if you come down your welcome to come chill under my Gazebo for the day lol though you probably wont recognise me without Denver LMAO hehehe but let me know :thumbsup: I wont be able to fill you in too much about whats going on but other DOLers will lol

thanx for the very generous offer, but it doesnt look like im gonna make it, its a long way to travel...

Just bumping this back up- we are off on Wednesday (missing the Wednesday show), getting excited for road trip :)

As am I :) Gotta actually pack though lol.. and by the sounds of it we may be up one lowchen again :D hopefully lol.. Only leeaving here wednesday night though so wont arrive until early hours of thursday :/

Got the other half at home doing all the washing last minute as always!! Packing up the car tonight and will leave straight after work tomorrow arvo, arriving tomorrow night....then rise and shine for shows on Thursday!

Safe drive to all!

Yep okay so Im half packed... :/ Finish work at 3:45 pick up Darkrai from the aiport (GOD HELP US ALL IF THE FLIGHT IS DELAYED) at 530 home and out the door again by 730ish down there ASAP stopping by to pick up the show pins :) lol and arriving at stupid o'clock! all to be rising and shining for thursday.. Good luck to those trying to get me up LMAO!!

I do know for a fact Josuki made it down safe by lunch time today :) Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow/thursday