Kepala Meet- April 10!

pip1981

Hi Guys!!

Thought I may as well start the thread while I had some spare time, it's only just over a week away, seems to have come around really quickly!

Hope to see many of you there!! :thumbsup:

Now, the basics smile.gif

For anyone who does want to come along, there a few things to know:

1. We are going to have fun and let the dogs have fun (this is a big one!)

2. If your dog is not so good with others, it is ok because there are other runs you can use

3. We want ALL the dogs to have fun, so no humping, fighting etc allowed. And as above there are other runs we can use.

4. The more the merrier

5. Not restricted to DOL members

6. $15.00 PER dog (Sorry, but there is no discount for bringing multiple dogs/puppies, its $15 a dog/puppy. Has been this way since we started). I will collect this and tick doggies off my list throughout the course of the day.

7. BYO drinks

8. We usually each bring something.

9. I am happy for those who do not bring food to pay $5.00 but i need to know how many are not bringing anything so I can make sure we have enough.

Contact and Location

Kepala Canine Country Club is located next door to Kepala Pet Resort.

We are just off the Calder Hwy, directly opposite the Good Year Thunderdome.

Refer to map below.

Address:

55 Edwards Road, Diggers Rest.

Melways map ref: 3, A1

http://www.kepalak9countryclub.com.au/About%20Us.htm

For more info, feel free to ask myself or any other regular Kepala-ites!

Edited by pip1981

List of doggies

pip1981- Tika and Dakota

jrm88 - Leo

Lucycharzie - Charlotte and maybe my friend Sam with her Wolfie Flash

List of food

pip1981- cups, plates, cutlery, serviettes, and some food TBA

jrm88 - TBA

Lucycharzie - TBA

Hey Guys!

Sorry to spitzbaby and Snout Girl, hopefully you can make it next time! And Snout Girl, hope all goes well on Friday! :laugh:

Turns out I may not be able to attend myself. It's not 100% confirmed yet, but my OH and I may be holding a market stall this Sunday to finally rid our house of some junk and make room for the new additon.

I will be sure to keep you informed so someone else can bring the lunch necessities (plates, etc.). And someone else may need to play money collector.

Sorry to be a pain...will confirm by Friday night!

Hopefully some more people pop in and add themselves to the list to make sure we reach the minimum 10 doggies.

:)

Hey kepala-ites! We're showing this month (sorry!!) - am trying to convince the OH to take Tasha and Bear but he's a woss and only wants to go if I'm there :thumbsup:

Hope you have a fab time, and that we can get to the next one!

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately we won't be able to come on Sunday.

I will check in tomorrow afternoon and see if the list has reached 10 doggies, if not, I will have to call Kepala and cancel for this month. :o

Hopefully for you and your dog's sake some more people will drop in to the thread!:(

If it's just a small group of you, I would suggest just bringing finger food and snacks, so no one has to go and buy plates, etc. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Good luck at the show LM! :)

OK guys, the list is beginning to look a little lonely :thumbsup: I will check the thread again at approx. 3pm, if no miracle has occurred I will regrettably call Kepala to cancel. Sorry to disappoint those wanting to attend, just seems it wasn't to be this month, we're missing quite a few regulars (myself included). If you still wish to attend as a small group (less than 10 dogs) may I suggest calling Kepala yourselves to book a run at the advertised prices. :laugh:

List of doggies

Lucycharzie - Charlotte and maybe my friend Sam with her Wolfie Flash

Pointees- maybe?

List of food

Lucycharzie - TBA

Pointees- ?