Steve Courtney In Brisbane!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join his fb group all his updates are on there

Huski thanks for that, I was wondering who to make a cheque out to (btw will it get banked straight away or not until closer to the time? just so I know to keep enough money in the account)

...man I still cant believe Ive got a cheque book...I feel so old school lol

ETA, I couldnt find metro on fb...anyone got a link?

Edited by GoldenGirl85

Cool - was hoping all is OK with him :)

Like GG said he posts quite regularly on his FB page :rofl:

Huski thanks for that, I was wondering who to make a cheque out to (btw will it get banked straight away or not until closer to the time? just so I know to keep enough money in the account)

LOL once you start getting into dog stuff you have to have a cheque book!! The dog world is still so old school :)

I'm not sure when it will get banked but I imagine it would be pretty quickly, I can check for you :)

ETA: The Metro facebook page;

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Metro...204845539532312

Edited by huski

Cool - was hoping all is OK with him :)

Like GG said he posts quite regularly on his FB page :)

LOL once you start getting into dog stuff you have to have a cheque book!! The dog world is still so old school :)

I'm not sure when it will get banked but I imagine it would be pretty quickly, I can check for you :birthday:

ETA: The Metro facebook page;

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Metro...204845539532312

Lol, yeah I got sick of paying $5 for a money order, for an $8 agility entry lmao, soon ordered my cheque book, even if I did feel like a doosh actually going into the bank (really, who does that these days) and then asking for a cheque book (me, 25yo who constantly gets mistaken for an 18yo) and then having the girl serving me have no idea if my account can even get linked to a cheque book...thank god it could lmao :):rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

I sent my paperwork & payment off almost a month ago now, I've had no indication whatever if it was all OK, whether I got a spot (2 spots actually) or if it was even received. The cheque hasn't been cashed, so I have no clue what is going on. :D

I sent my paperwork & payment off almost a month ago now, I've had no indication whatever if it was all OK, whether I got a spot (2 spots actually) or if it was even received. The cheque hasn't been cashed, so I have no clue what is going on. :D

;) MrsD I'll be there on Monday and will follow up for you.

Hi Mrs D,

We had notification that a few people had paid by cheque but then decided to cancel their bookings. The member handling the email address had gone away for the weekend and we had no way of knowing who had cancelled etc etc so we held off the cheques until confirmation could be attained. Now everything has been sorted. There are still spots available therefore you are definately in for the seminar. I look forward to seeing you at Metro.

Sorry cheques have not been cashed as yet. If you would like to PM me your names I will confirm receipt. or you can email me on [email protected]

I believe DOL will be down tomorrow for maintenance but will reply to all PM's sunday

Thanks CM, in all the excitement of the new forum I forgot I had posted in here, thank you for emailing me :) . I did email you back just to check it was 2 places (one for me, one for Dagboy).

Hi Mrs D,

We had notification that a few people had paid by cheque but then decided to cancel their bookings. The member handling the email address had gone away for the weekend and we had no way of knowing who had cancelled etc etc so we held off the cheques until confirmation could be attained. Now everything has been sorted. There are still spots available therefore you are definately in for the seminar. I look forward to seeing you at Metro.

Thanks mavriksbt, really looking forward to the seminar!

• 1 month later...

Thanks Huski, Im not sure if she will come, its on the same day as an agility comp, it wasn't an option for me lol, i think Lexi will benefit so much from this, but my friend might see it another way

Oh, I passed your email address onto her, figured that would be ok seeing as its your new professional email addy

Edited by GoldenGirl85