Oztrail Compact Gazebo

Andisa

Thanks Andisa.

Went onto Harris Scarfe website and cannot see Oztrail Gazebos on their site. I wonder if it applies to stores in NSW as well?

Pity I don't have one near me to just walk in and have a look.

I went onto Oztrail website and also BCF website and it seems there are two versions of the Compact Gazebo. The Deluxe looks stronger. I wonder which one is on sale.

http://www.oztrail.com.au/WebPage.gtl?Prod...ntsubgroup=COMP

http://www.bcf.com.au/online-store/product...118#Description

Thanks once again for the heads up Andisa.

cheers

Kent

Thanks Andisa.

Went onto Harris Scarfe website and cannot see Oztrail Gazebos on their site. I wonder if it applies to stores in NSW as well?

I went onto Oztrail website and also BCF website and it seems there are two versions of the Compact Gazebo. The Deluxe looks stronger. I wonder which one is on sale.

cheers

Kent

Its also longer when collapsed - 1.3m as opposed to around 950cm for the ordinary Compact. If you want the smaller one for ease of storage, its the ordinary Compact you want.

Thanks Andisa.

cheers

Kent

Its also longer when collapsed - 1.3m as opposed to around 950cm for the ordinary Compact. If you want the smaller one for ease of storage, its the ordinary Compact you want.

Just checked the HS website and looks like they don't have this offer in NSW/ACT - but still worth calling your nearest store and asking if they could get it in for you. Other wise keep an eye on the BCF stores for a sale.

The one on sale is the regular Oztrail Compact Gazebo, I bought mine a yr ago and have been very happy with it. A friend has just bought the Deluxe Compact Gazebo and it is much better - bigger/stronger and cost more. But if you need the smaller - lighter weight gazebo you will be happy with the Compact. If you are not worried about the extra size, weight or price then I would suggest the Deluxe Compact instead of the regular Compact gazebo.

I have thought about selling mine and getting the Deluxe but would be a waste of money doing it that way - so decided to keep it and replace it when I have to. By then no doubt they will have others available anyway.

Oh - any your all welcome :shrug:

Thanks Poodlefan and Andisa.

That makes it easy. Hard when websites don't have the specifications.

I have a 3 by 3 Oztrail, but it's long when compacted and won't fit across the width of the car in leg space in passenger seat. The sizing of the Compact Gazebo of 95 or 97 cm looked and sounded perfect. It's strange that the Deluxe version, even though it's the same size, i.e. 2.4x2.4, is an extra 35com longer when compacted. There's no point in buying if I'm going to have the same issue.

Will think about the Ordinary, but alas it's not on sale in NSW or ACT.

Love it when fellow DOL'ers tell us of bargains. Thanks heaps.

Thanks Poodlefan and Andisa.

That makes it easy. Hard when websites don't have the specifications.

I have a 3 by 3 Oztrail, but it's long when compacted and won't fit across the width of the car in leg space in passenger seat. The sizing of the Compact Gazebo of 95 or 97 cm looked and sounded perfect. It's strange that the Deluxe version, even though it's the same size, i.e. 2.4x2.4, is an extra 35com longer when compacted. There's no point in buying if I'm going to have the same issue.

Will think about the Ordinary, but alas it's not on sale in NSW or ACT.

Love it when fellow DOL'ers tell us of bargains. Thanks heaps.

The legs on the Deluxe Compact are in two parts, not three. That's the difference in the collapsed lengths.

I just purchased the oztrail compact deluxe. It fits perfectly across the seats of my ford station wagon. I decided on this one which is exactly the same in strength as the 3 x 3 deluxe. It has a the heavier weight canopy 300 denier and a much stronger structure than the smaller compact. It is slightly bigger when folded up but that is because there is more structure to fold than the regular compact. I paid $149 from camping world but then paid $30 to have it couriered. I am very happy with this as i wanted the strength of the larger canopy but couldn't fit the size of it in my car so it is a very good compromise.

Thanks Poodlefan. I was just lazy and couldn't be bothered looking at different pages and the Amazon one had it all on one page.

Skye2, I'm thinking the Compact Deluxe might fit too. I have the 3x3 Deluxe, which is 160cm in length when compacted. My very old non Oztrail (which is now broken) is 130cm.....so I'm thinking the Compact Deluxe of 135cm might be ok. Will measure the width of the car and wait until it goes on special at BCF. No camping world near me.