Will My Kelpie's Fur Regrow?

Hi, wondering if anyone can advise on this? Our kelpie was in a bad dogfight and required surgery about 6 weeks ago. The vet had to shave big patches of fur on her face and the back and sides of her neck to deal with bite wounds. There's no sign of any regrowth on her neck, but the facial hair has already come back. I've read some forums where dog's hair hasn't grown back so I got a bit worried. Has anyone had this problem before?

Hair regrows fastest when it was growing anyway. If clipped just as they were growing their summer or winter coats the clipped patch may be obliterated in 3-4 weeks. If clipped just after they had finished growing in their coat it may be 6 months before it grows back in fully

I always keep my puppy's nails really short, but my poodle x has black nails and is so fidgety when I try to cut them that I always end up not being able to cut as much as I want, plus I am really paranoid about cutting the quick.

Remember that they need nails for grip - no grip & they can ruin their paw pads. For me, the ideal is not touching the floor when standing up, but makes tickety tick sound when walking ;) The exception is dew claws - these are cut as short as possible.

Cutting the quick looks worse than it actually is. Yes there's a lot of blood but you can staunch it (styptic). Other than licking the nail, I've never seen a dog behaves differently when the quick's cut accidentally.

the face hair may take a while and you will probably see small scaring, my dog in my display pic he got a cut just under his eye ball, he is black so it was quite noticeable flesh wound after it had cleared up but the hair has grown back but you can still notice a minimal scar.

I had a boy badly attacked many years ago, the hair grew back over the shaved areas but not over the area of scar tissue. Fortunately he was a rough coated boy so the scar was not visible.