Blind Billy Has Gone

Lowchenlove

How utterly moving.

What an amazing little soldier Billy was. To have endured so much (so much that it actually turned my stomach), yet learn to love and trust again.

I have tears after reading this. Tears for what the poor little guy went through, but also tears because at long last, he had his happy ending.

And what a wonderful person you are to have taken him on, loved him, cared for him, given him some long awaited happiness.

There is one consolation you should carry in your heart always... he passed as a very happy boy, having a family who adored him and a 'place' in the world. :eek:

I'm sure there is a very special place for such a courageous little guy at the bridge.

Rest in peace and happiness forever Billy.

I'm very sorry for what is obviously a massive loss to you. :thumbsup:

Kelly Louise said it so perfectly...what a trooper Blind Billy was, and what an angel you are for seeing a lost soul that needed help and taking him in. So happy that the two of you were able to share 15 months of joy in each other's company and that the poor boy learned in his last months what life really should have offered him from the beginning - the love and care of a good person.

Run free Billy :thumbsup:

:eek: Hugs to you Lowchenlove :)

Thank you so much for sharing about your gorgeous boy, what a lovely person you are to have taken this dog into your home.

He had the best home with you, and I am sure he will be forever grateful.

You gave him a chance - the chance he never got at his other home.

• 2 weeks later...

What a wonderful person you are, taking him into your home and giving him most likely the best 15 months of his life. Although you didn't have him for long, I'm sure he was extremely grateful for the wonderful time he spent with you. You are very special. :hug: