Canberra And Surrounds Dol Meet (with Furkids)

kaywoman68

Here's the second video of all of our doggies and the other friendly dogs in the dog park today. Hoover really loved that Weim puppy. There were also a hysterical few moments when the small white fluffy was chasing him around the park. He's used to doing all the chasing!

ETA: Gals - we were lucky to miss the rain. It has been pouring on and off this afternoon.

Edited by koalathebear

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you liked them. I hope you don't mind that I filmed them - I love videos of the doggies being happy and at play :laugh:

We've got something on the next two weekends but after that, would love to meet up again. I've suggested to some of the other Canberra people that we should probably take advantage of the BBQ facilities, too one weekend. BBQ and doggy play date all rolled up into one :)

I don't think I have anything on next Sunday so might just put it in my calendar so I don't book anything else...

He has so much fun playing at the park and this time I am going to bring a couple of toys..

Thanks for the videos Koala, they are great, it is awesome to see so many doggies having so much fun together at once...

Shall we say 10ish again?

Off to Syd this weekend and Dieter is due for a bath so I might do that next week - but I do want to come to one of these! .. preferably pre bath!

Pre bath is a good idea as there is plenty of dirt to roll around in...

Edited by Staffyluv

Lots of fun at Weston Park again.

Ziggy was the first to discover the very large puddle that doubled as a swimming pool for a few of the dogs... He spent lots of time chasing, being chased (trying to get Lando's attention) and swimming in the big puddle...

We tried the big dog park for a bit but he is unsure over there, so we headed back to the smaller dog park... He is much more confident and at home with the little dogs...

We went back over to the big dog side just before leaving and he seemed a lot better but there was another pup in there this time...

I am going to make this a regular Sunday thing, each week at around 10ish because he is such a loon and has so much fun... :D

Lando had such a blast today. These weekly playdates are really helping her come out of her shell. Can't wait to see what new thing she does next week.

She is getting so much better. She came up to me about 5 times today...

She is such a sweetie and so,tolerant of Ziggy being a silly lad...

It was great again, Ziggy came home, had a shower and slept the rest of the afternoon away...he is crashed out on the end of my bed now...

See you and Lando the same time next week...

Yeah, Lando was totally out of it. She was very happy to go straight to her bed and chill out. Griff's owners said they'll be back next week too. :thumbsup: I think we may also have Koala the bear if i remember rightly. ;) *hint hint*

Edited by Lando's Mum

I think we may also have Koala the bear if i remember rightly. ;) *hint hint*

Hee! You have a good memory :laugh:

My two will be there this Sunday. Hoover will be so happy to be the chased instead of the chaser and Elbie will be looking forward to vying for the ball with Lando :laugh:

Edited by koalathebear