Albury Shows 5,6 & 7th August -murray Valley Kennel Club

Details for these four shows, three Championship Shows and an Open Show held over three days, are now available on OzEntries and in the May issues of both the Victorian and New South Wales journals. Held at the Albury –Wodonga Equestrian Centre, our judges this year for the three Championship shows are……………..

Mr Ed Gilbert Jr (USA)

Mrs Patricia Gilbert (USA)

Mr Mario Magsaysay (Philippines)

Mr Larry Yuen (Malaysia)

Mr Gopi Krishnan (Malaysia)

Mr Franki Leung (Singapore)

Mr Dale Wilkinson (New Zealand)

Mrs Wendye Slatyer (NSW)

Brief resumes for these judges are included in the two page advertisement. The Club is also hosting two seminars, one by Ed & Patricia Gilbert (Ed is co-author of the “must have” text for all dedicated enthusiasts “K9 Structure and Terminology” and publisher of a free monthly newsletter - refer the web site www.gilbertk9.com ) and the other by Summer Jewels Fuls (USA) of Ragtime Australian Shepherds who will also hold a grooming workshop.

Any queries about the shows, venue or Ed’s seminar please e-mail me direct. About the Aussie Shepherd seminar and grooming workshop contact Donna Puttock - [email protected]

Cheers, Jan

I was paying attention when folk said what a great venue and shows these were.

Howie and I will be there. :cheers:

Bugger it, won't be able to catch up cause Ferny should have pups then, but if she doesn't we will come

Bugger it, won't be able to catch up cause Ferny should have pups then, but if she doesn't we will come

Looks like most of the Canberra Sighthound Mafia is planning to attend. :cheers:

viking_raiding_party_landing.jpg

Looks like most of the Canberra Sighthound Mafia is planning to attend. :cheers:

viking_raiding_party_landing.jpg

OMG! runs away shrieking like a girl

oh hang on I am a girl :rofl:

Edited by Rebanne