Aust Champion Title Question

3Woofs

Hi Guys,

Does a dog need 25 points after they turn 1 to gain their champion title, or is it only if they get 100 points before they turn 1, they need an additional 25 points??

Does that makes sense? I'm all confused now lol

They must gain a further 25 points after they turn 12 months of age.

So if they are on say 99 points they must still gain a further 25 points after they turn 1 to gain their title.

Edited by benshiva

The easiest way that I understood it was, at least 25 of their points must be obtained after 12 months of age to total 100, or over 100.

I also had the same thought as you, but soon realised I was wrong.

Nooooooo! damn it! She turns 1 on the 21st with only 10 points to go so I thought she might get titled on her birthday weekend :cry:

Just win a 25 point BOB or BIG on her birthday and she is titled on her birthday ;)

Nooooooo! damn it! She turns 1 on the 21st with only 10 points to go so I thought she might get titled on her birthday weekend :cry:

Just win a 25 point BOB or BIG on her birthday and she is titled on her birthday ;)

Done! I'll be back here in two weeks to announce her BIG win :laugh:

The easiest way that I understood it was, at least 25 of their points must be obtained after 12 months of age to total 100, or over 100.

I also had the same thought as you, but soon realised I was wrong.

A well winning pup could have 200 by 12 months, but still needs 25 after turning 12 months to title.

A well winning pup could have 200 by 12 months, but still needs 25 after turning 12 months to title.

Yep that has happened to me, a pup i have has 172 points, turns one year old tomorrow but still needs another 25 points to title.