Phantom Pregnancy Funnies

Finnesse

We were talking about this in the Spitz thread and I just thought others might like to share their phantom funnies.

After Ella's first season she spent the whole 2 months moping around and panting a bit and near the end carting one soft toy around. It ended with her giving birth to this lovely array of soft toys on my bed one morning right on what would have been her due date. She never used to hop up on the bed or play with her soft toys much but she gathered them all up from somewhere. She had 7 altogether but tossed 2 (don't know what was wrong with them, they looked healthy enough to me :confused: ). We got lots of colour and even some bobtails in there, my pick of the litter was the one at the front on the right. :love: I realise it was a very uneven litter but we loved them anyway. Ella was back to her normal ratbag self straight after and never once tended to them so I am guessing she wouldn't make a great mum. She has just finished her 2nd season and I'm hoping we don't have to go through this all again!!

RIMG0018.jpg

Edited by Tobster

We were talking about this in the Spitz thread and I just thought others might like to share their phantom funnies.

After Ella's first season she spent the whole 2 months moping around and panting a bit and near the end carting one soft toy around. It ended with her giving birth to this lovely array of soft toys on my bed one morning right on what would have been her due date. She never used to hop up on the bed or play with her soft toys much but she gathered them all up from somewhere. She had 7 altogether but tossed 2 (don't know what was wrong with them, they looked healthy enough to me :confused: ). We got lots of colour and even some bobtails in there, my pick of the litter was the one at the front on the right. :love: I realise it was a very uneven litter but we loved them anyway. Ella was back to her normal ratbag self straight after and never once tended to them so I am guessing she wouldn't make a great mum. She has just finished her 2nd season and I'm hoping we don't have to go through this all again!!

RIMG0018.jpg

No stories but by doG did that story make me giggle. What a funny doggie you have!!

I want more, quick people share your funny stories!!

:rofl: That's just precious! and such healthy looking litter, you must be proud :D

Recently, the pregnant sister of a friend had to take her Saint Bernard to the vet for ultra sounds as they were really worried she was pregnant. She'd been acting really sooky and smoochy, I think they said she even began to lactate a little! Turned out to be a sympathy phantom pregancy, bless :laugh: (Thank goodness because they had no idea how she would of gotten pregnant! Biggest sigh of relief!)