Beneful Bark In The Park

Leelaa17

Just wondering if anyone is going to this?? I really really want to go because it sounds like a good, educational and fun day out - PLUS, free stuff! wooo!!

I really want to take both Max and Jen but I don't know whether it's a good idea... not because of Jen (she is very very good) but because it'll just be me with two large dogs and max and jenna tend to get excited around lots of other dogs...

Anyway, that is something to work out later.

it's on saturday May 28, 10am-2pm, Victoria Park, Camperdown...

what do you guys think???

Hi Leelaa I went ti the Brisbane one today.

Was good much better layout then MPW and lots of freebies. Food i got heapppps, free grooming, free washing, free photos with your dog, free caricatures etc. Lots if nice friendly people and dogs. Cheap deals on coats etc. I enjoyed it so did Phi and it wasn't as crowded as MPW.

Hope the Sydney one is good.

I went to the Sydney one 2 years ago and would not bother again - very little there, lots of dogs and a small space. Freebies were nothing special.

You've mentioned Jenna is DA before right? I would not take her especially if you're by yourself.

I went to the Sydney one 2 years ago and would not bother again - very little there, lots of dogs and a small space. Freebies were nothing special.

You've mentioned Jenna is DA before right? I would not take her especially if you're by yourself.

No Jenna isnt DA - not anymore anyway. we have been training her and she is getting better and better - :) but thank you for your advice - still deciding whether or not I will go. thank you! :)

Was good much better layout then MPW and lots of freebies. Food i got heapppps, free grooming, free washing, free photos with your dog, free caricatures etc. Lots if nice friendly people and dogs. Cheap deals on coats etc. I enjoyed it so did Phi and it wasn't as crowded as MPW.

Oh - I wish I had heard things like that about Sydney!! I might make an appearance there and if it is crap then at least I will know not to go there again.

Glad to hear you had a good time though! Brissy one sounds great!!

You won't know unless you go. If you've nothing to lose and it's good weather, probably a good day out. We will be playing it by ear depending on the weather... I would be very keen to get a caricature and take some photos on the day - have been playing around with new settings on my camera.

The Sydney one turned out to be exactly like you described the Brisbane one..! We got there early/on time and didn't have to wait too long for much... even the long lines dwindled pretty quickly. Panto got picked to model a coat and we got to keep it too, not that it was expensive, but it was pretty good they did that. Sorry didn't get a chance to pop online before heading out though. Weather was stunning all day too!