Dogzonline Community Quilt - Erny Not You Erny -

Steve

bumping... what is hapening on this front??

i have some of my favourite blcoks donated for this quilt

helen

helen - since it became obvious that Erny was wise to what was going on and will read this thread suffice to say here that the quilt will be delivered to Erny when she least expects it .

If you would like more info Im happy to send you that privately but I want some of it at least to surprise her.

Julie

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumping... what is hapening on this front??

i have some of my favourite blcoks donated for this quilt

helen

helen - since it became obvious that Erny was wise to what was going on and will read this thread suffice to say here that the quilt will be delivered to Erny when she least expects it .

If you would like more info Im happy to send you that privately but I want some of it at least to surprise her.

Julie

aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh! me and my thoughtless posts............................... :o:o:o

H

• 2 months later...

O.K. I know it feels like its taken forever, but Erny's King size Dogz community quilt has now been completed and its the most beautiful awesome quilt ever! Each time I look at it I cry.

A very kind lady donated her services to us to be sure it was done professionally and will last her forever. The squares that you guys so lovingly made and embroidered and chose for her have come together so beautifully it's hard to explain.

The feeling is brings up and I know its going to blow her away. I know that she knows about this quilt but I don't want her to see it as we intend presenting it to her at the awards evening in Brisbane in March

She hasn't fully recovered and needs a bit of dogz people therapy so I'm thinking it might be nice to put together a bit of a booklet or similar to hand to her as well to enable more people to feel they have contributed if they cant attend the awards etc. to go with her quilt .

This quilt truly symbolises the very best of what has come from this community. If its at all possible for you to make it to Brisbane for the 24th of March its shaping up to be a great night and we would love to share it with you.

Ill be back when I work out how the best way to gather pages for a booklet for her when I finish the nominations - any input or ideas gratefully accepted.

Julie