Dogzonline Community Quilt - Erny Not You Erny -

Steve

For those of you who dont know Erny is in hospital today under going brain surgery to remove 4 tumors.

While I have no doubt she wil come through without a problem I thought perhaps it would be nice if we could do a small community quilt for her similar to the way we did it for Jed.

Any one up for it ?

I will stitch it altogether though sewing isnt my best talent.

Edited by Steve

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to help. Erny has helped us sort out our dogs issues in the past and I would love to send some love back. Sending some positive vibes to Erny. :hug:

For the quilt - Are you looking for patchwork? What size blocks would you like? Could you do with a few from me?

(Sewing is my other love)

Wow another quilt your game steve :laugh: but it would deffinatly be for a worthy cause.

If you want a repeat of jeds quilt let me know and i can send you the info i used to put it all together.

I would love to help out again but i have my own serious illness to deal with at the moment but i am happy to help out with the organisation if you need it :D

Wow another quilt your game steve :laugh: but it would deffinatly be for a worthy cause.

If you want a repeat of jeds quilt let me know and i can send you the info i used to put it all together.

I would love to help out again but i have my own serious illness to deal with at the moment but i am happy to help out with the organisation if you need it :D

Rainy Im sorry I didnt know you were ill ! Is there anything you need ?

What sized squares do we need ?

Ill be ok thanks ;)

Jeds queen size quilt contained 168, 6 1/2 inch squares.

Ill be ok thanks ;)

Jeds queen size quilt contained 168, 6 1/2 inch squares.

Wish we lived closer Rainy then I could make you a cuppa. If there is anything we can help with say so.

We dont need to go as big as Jed's was but lets do it .

Please send 6 and 1/2 inch squares to P.O. Box 31 , Ganmain,NSW 2702

Dont muck around we dont want to drag this out .

Julie

Any particular design print for the squares? I have heaps of material so could cut a 1/4 for you.

I have some cute jungle print just not sure what you would get on a block of 6 1/2 inch. Will have a measure.

The only dog related material i have is being saved up for a skirt for my niece so if you want doggy designs i will have to go shopping! ;)

Wish we lived closer Rainy then I could make you a cuppa. If there is anything we can help with say so.

Thanks ill let you know if things get worse but for now ill be ok.

Would you like me to post a pic of jed's quilt so people can get an idea of what to do?

Anything is good.It doesnt have to be whizz bang spectacular - it just needs to be from you so we can make Erny see we care for her.

Just do what you can and what you are comfortable with and we will make it work.

For thoes that are not able to sew you can still contribute!!!

Go to your local patch work / quilting shop and ask for a Fat Quarter (this is a material messurement)of the fabric you like, take it home wash and iron it then cut in to 6& 1/2 inch squares and send it off :D

ETA from memory we got 5 or six squares out of one fat quarter.

Edited by Rainy