Bilbo Baggins's Great Big Heart

~Shepherd~

Thanks so much to my dear friend and rescuer Jan, for working her buttooshka off for both our dog rescue groups over the past few weeks when she should have been resting after her multiple operations. Not only has she rebuilt the tired WSRA website with another awsome DOLer Lopolla, but she has personally donated 2 years web hosting to our new Scallywags partnership group. The gmail account has been tidied up, filed, colour coded, and spreadsheeted til the cows come home, sooooo clean and organised that I cant find anything. Thanks to Dju for creating our new logo, and thanks to all of those who have supported this new group. :cheers: to the future.

Both Jan and Lopolla have built us a brand new Scallywags site to be launched soon. Please don't ever go back to work dear. Loving it.:thumbsup: :D

Thanks so much to my dear friend and rescuer Jan, for working her buttooshka off for both our dog rescue groups over the past few weeks when she should have been resting after her multiple operations. Not only has she rebuilt the tired WSRA website with another awsome DOLer Lopolla, but she has personally donated 2 years web hosting to our new Scallywags partnership group. The gmail account has been tidied up, filed, colour coded, and spreadsheeted til the cows come home, sooooo clean and organised that I cant find anything. Thanks to Dju for creating our new logo, and thanks to all of those who have supported this new group. :cheers: to the future.

Both Jan and Lopolla have built us a brand new Scallywags site to be launched soon. Please don't ever go back to work dear. Loving it.:thumbsup: :D

Sounds like a nomination to me. Here

:thumbsup: Big thumbs up to Jan and wonderful work.

She has also been an amazing support and help for me over the past few weeks with the hard decision to put my boy to rest!

Tell me where I need to nominate and I am there. :)

click on the link that Julie posted. Maybe excellence in contribution award?

Sucked in Bilbo, nothing better than embarrassing you. Regardless of the the being bored sh!tless thing, you have been dong it for a long time on top of your nursing and going the extra mile with all of us baby bearers, puppy deliveries, supportive advice on anything canine related any time of the day or night. You are ace! xx